Bug in eBay software: Partial Refund instead of Full Refund

ay656
Community Member

Sometimes, when you buy something there is a checkbox where you can select a kind or size of the item.

I purchased two items from such a listing (of different sizes) back in December. I haven't received any. I opened a claim. Seller re-funded, but he re-funded only one item.

Now, when I try to open a dispute for the other item, or even when I try to contact a seller, I get a screen "You received full refund".

Any idea how I can request the rest of the refund?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bug in eBay software: Partial Refund instead of Full Refund

@ay656 wrote:

Sometimes, when you buy something there is a checkbox where you can select a kind or size of the item.

I purchased two items from such a listing (of different sizes) back in December. I haven't received any. I opened a claim. Seller re-funded, but he re-funded only one item.

Now, when I try to open a dispute for the other item, or even when I try to contact a seller, I get a screen "You received full refund".

Any idea how I can request the rest of the refund?

If you paid via paypal then you can make a claim (for up to 180 days from payment date).

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The PP Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools.

If that doesn't work, and you were sensible enough to use a credit card to back your PP, call the 1-800 customer service number on the back of your card for a chargeback.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

For a complicated issue such as this, you will have to call ebay Customer Service.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply