Buyer never gave refund

So I bought a pocket computer and received a random drill charger opened a case with eBay shipped it out because the seller didn’t give me a refund label I paid for it I asked about if he got it and he never got back to me eBay closed my return so now I’ve lost the money I used to ship it and the money I spent on something I never got really hope someone can help
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Buyer never gave refund

If you open a not as described return on ebay in the future and the seller doesn't give you a return label, contact ebay before they close the case. They will contact the seller and ask them to either send money for the label or to purchase a label and email it to you. If they don't do that within a certain amount of days, they will force the seller to refund you without a return.  You may still be able to contact ebay now and appeal the claim explaining what happened.  You can contact ebay by chat or ask for a call back by going to the help and support button at the top of most pages...then scroll down.    Or, you can contact them by sending a private message to ebay Facebook or Twitter.

Or....How did you pay for your purchase? If you used Paypal or a credit card, you can open a claim with them...usually for up to 6 months after the purchase.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Buyer never gave refund

@pjcdn2005  is right.

Use the social media and /or Chat to contact eBay employees.

The phone reps do NOT work for eBay, they are subcontractors somewhere in Utah.

And the social media/Chat employees give you a transcript of your communication so you can review to see if what you were told matches what you think you were told.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply