I hate that

Hi,

Don't you hate it when you buy something on ebay only for the seller to order it for you off Amazon. It's my fault for not shoping around. It was a Paw Patrol recycling truck. It's a easter gift my nephew.

One of the reason why i don't use ebay much. 

Ebay is still good for rare and collectible iteams you could not find anywhere else.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I hate that

marnotom!
Community Member

Can't say that's happened to me.  The items I generally purchase are a lot more expensive on Amazon than they are on eBay.

Do agree, though, that eBay should be marketing itself better as an outlet for hard to find items or collectibles.  The way the site is run is making it increasingly difficult for it to compete with other sites offering perks such as "free" shipping.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I hate that

This is a good reason for reading feedback.

Leave appropriate feedback. "Shipped from Amazon warehouse I'll buy direct next time"

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I hate that

The feedback you left on that transaction indicates no displeasure at all. In fact, it says you'll be back to that seller for more. Is that the case? If so, what cause for complain here do you cite? 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I hate that

I know. I feel guilty when i buy something and don't feel like leaving negative feedback. I realise that this is the seller buisness.

However not all sellers in return have gave me feedback.

It's my fault for not shopping around. It made me nervous though when Purolator came in my driveway and left a big Amazon box. I was like i don't remember buying anything. I thought someone may have used my account.

The zhu zhu pets i've bought off ebay are cheaper than on Amazon thought.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I hate that

If you truly believe a better price can be found, you may want to explore a Return. If the cost of sending it back is greater than the money you'd have saved buying it elsewhere, I'd have to suggest the price you paid was not out-of-line.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply