I never received a Global Shipping Tracking Number

*caramel
Community Member

Title says it all. I'm not sure what the proper course of action would be, my seller used the global shipping program, but I was only provided with the original USPS tracking number by ebay. The package has arrived in Erlanger as of yesterday (status in purchase history says delivered) but I haven't received an update tracking number and there doesn't seem to be any easy way to contact ebay or Pitney Bowes about this.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I never received a Global Shipping Tracking Number

If you are looking on a mobile device it may not show you your UPAA# which is your GSP Order Fulfilment #. Look on a stand PC browser on Purchase History.

Once you have that number you can either:

https://parceltracking.pb.com/

or

call Pitney Bowes directly at 1-866-235-9627 Option 1 then option 2.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If you are looking on a mobile device it may not show you your UPAA# which is your GSP Order Fulfilment #. Look on a stand PC browser on Purchase History.

Once you have that number you can either:

https://parceltracking.pb.com/

or

call Pitney Bowes directly at 1-866-235-9627 Option 1 then option 2.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

The GSP number doesn't show up on my Desktop or on my Phone.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Give it a day or so and it should update. If not, the order may have gotten "stuck". It happens now and then. PBI, who handles the logistics for Global Shipping should have your order and deliver it on time.

In the unlikely event that your order does not arrive by the estimate, you can open a case and eBay will refund you.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Watching tracking is one of those things, like watching the making of  sausages, that the wise person should never do.

EBay gave you a last date for arrival.

Mark that on your calendar.

If the item hasn't arrived by then, come back for advice on the real problem.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply