LVNKEB tracking?

Anyone know what LVNKEB deciphers to?

Soon as it said LVNKEB got my item, its been a dead end for over a week.

thanks

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

LVNKEB tracking?

@leaky-bucket-labs wrote:

LPKEN is intelcomexpress

https://intelcomexpress.com/en/tracking

2020044.jpg

2020045.jpg

Message 2 of 20
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

Did you ever get your package?

Message 3 of 20
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

@tech2tech0 wrote:

Did you ever get your package?

yes I did.

Now I'm going thru this all over again

Message 4 of 20
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

Oh goody.

Another underperforming last mile service.

tyler@ebay 

Are you keeping a list?

Message 5 of 20
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

Intelcom is by far the worst service ever . I waited 5 days once for a 45 min drive to bring me a package

Message 6 of 20
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

@tarella74 wrote:

Intelcom is by far the worst service ever . I waited 5 days once for a 45 min drive to bring me a package

Intelcom delivers a bunch for Amazonski. Their motto is Leave in plain sight....Do not ring bell.

-Lotz

Message 7 of 20
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

Must be a Calgary thing as they always ring our doorbell, unlike some of the couriers.

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

Nah, I live in Kamloops, BC and the **bleep**s never ring the doorbell here, either. They also never drop it in the mailbox (when it comes to smaller packages), just either on the chair by the door, or in the planter pot.

Message 9 of 20
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

The tracking number seems to work with https://intelcomexpress.com/en/tracking/.

Thats the carrier that shows up when I enter the eBay Global Tracking Number into https://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking.

Message 10 of 20
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

Must be a Calgary thing as they always ring our doorbell, unlike some of the couriers.

The one time I tried to call Intelcom because tracking said it was delivered, I had to call the Red Deer office to talk to someone. They directed me to Edmonton office. After back and forth it was delivered mysteriously that evening. Since then I have been seeing the drivers dropping off on step and then snapping a photo to I guess message customers to confirm delivery. Doorbells would involve stairs.

-Lotz

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

My parcel been dead for almost a month.  What a joke.

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

EBay gave you a last estimated date for delivery.

Has that date passed?

If so go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open a Not Received dispute.

State in the Dispute that this is a GSP shipment, because the seller is not responsible after the purchase is delivered to the GSP plant in Erlanger KY.

• The GSP is a Seller Protection program. This is where the protection comes in.

If the GSP cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

The GSP is quite good about this. They must have good insurance because they usually don't argue at all. And if the item arrives later, they don't want it back. It's yours.

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

Ebay’s “Global Shipping Program” sucks. I live in Canada and everything is dead after Kentucky.
Message 14 of 20
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

Did you receive a new tracking number that starts UPA after delivery to Kentucky?

If not your parcel is still waiting for an empty truck going to Canada.

If you did use that number to track.

More important.

What was the estimated date for delivery?
Has that passed?

If it has, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page, open a Not Delivered dispute.

If the GSP cannot prove delivery (not shipping delivery) you will be refunded.

And when the item does show up, because most items are late not lost, you don't have to give it back.

Message 15 of 20
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

amovei0
Community Member

Disappointed me twice already! they don't ring, have longer unforgivable delay with unclear delivery estimate and obviously your claim for lost or stollen unique used items cannot end up to receiving another copy! For one of my items, they put it besides the front door before the business hours. Their proof is apparently their photo taken from the package in front of your porch. Can't they put it there for taking photo and put it back in their cars? It killed my eager to purchase or sell through ebay! An outstanding  downgrade of quality!

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

If the GSP is using   https://intelcomexpress.com/en/tracking  In your area, perhaps the best move would be to avoid buying through the GSP .

US sellers could use First Class International Package to have their shipments tracked to Canada.  It might be worth your while to contact the seller BEFORE BUYING to ask if he is familiar with this TRACKED service, which is cheaper to him than Priority and may be faster to you.

tyler@ebay 

Complaints about this company again.  And how is Apple Express doing these days?

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

Some sellers won't give you an option, so I don't buy from them.

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

I'm wondering the same what does LVNKEB mean ? Still waiting for my item

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

@hockey_brat 

No promises but give it a shot here. Canadian website.

https://intelcom.ca/en/track-your-package/

-Lotz

Message 20 of 20
latest reply