Listings

223928014024 this and few more are not visible in the seller's store. I can access to them only if I contact the seller. In this case I can't see any new items or if my bid still the higher. Any suggestion?
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Listings

No.  That's been the way for... ever.

Basically a Seller Protection for those who don't want to sell outside of a given area.

Some US sellers even block sales to Alaska, Hawai'i and Puerto Rico as well as APO (military) addresses.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Listings

That item is only available for shipping to the USA.

Without a price for shipping to Canada, you would not be able to see it on dotCA.

No problem if you have a US address, just sign in on dotCOM and adjust your zipcode to that of your US address.

If you don't, Contact the seller and ask how much he would charge for shipping to Canada, letting him know your postal code and which items interest you.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Listings

Thank you, I am really surprised...I didn't have this problem few days ago....Is this a new thing?
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Listings

No.  That's been the way for... ever.

Basically a Seller Protection for those who don't want to sell outside of a given area.

Some US sellers even block sales to Alaska, Hawai'i and Puerto Rico as well as APO (military) addresses.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Listings

Thanks
Message 5 of 5
latest reply