Message Limits per day.

Anonymous
Not applicable

why is there a Limit on how many messages you can send per day? to get more info on items prior to bidding?   Isnt that a conflict of interest when wanting to buy or bid on a item? 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Message Limits per day.

Because some people are .... not too connected with Real Life.

We hear occasionally of seller inundated with dozens of Messages in a day or even an hour by a possibly unstable customer.

If you have a question (or several questions) about an item, send the seller ONE message with ALL your questions.

If he can't answer them with ONE message, pass on the item, your experience will not improve.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Message Limits per day.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi.. its actually not allowing me to ask any questions to anyone.. block.. it says I have reach my limit..  I didnt know there was a limit..    also,,  Ive been on ebay since 2004.. I know its a pain asking lots of questions to one seller.. which this is not the case at all..  

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Message Limits per day.

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi.. its actually not allowing me to ask any questions to anyone.. block.. it says I have reach my limit..  I didnt know there was a limit..    also,,  Ive been on ebay since 2004.. I know its a pain asking lots of questions to one seller.. which this is not the case at all..  

tyler@ebay 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Message Limits per day.

Thanks for the tag @ypdc_dennis!

Hi @Anonymous -  In order to help stop spam, everyone has a limit of how many emails they can send per day. If you meet your limit for the day, you will need to wait until the following day to respond. You can always respond to a new question; however, there are limits as to how many times you can respond to the same email.

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Message Limits per day.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you. To be honest my last episode with a scammer has not gone very well. Im out 1365 Its been a bad experiance. Im more miffed at the scams than the spams. And all of that was denied.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Message Limits per day.

Hi @Anonymous - I'm sorry to hear about that. 

It looks like you've opened a dispute with PayPal, which supersedes any recourse through the eBay Money Back Guarantee. If you have questions about the specifics of your request with us you're more than welcome to contact CS who can review it with you, but ultimately PayPal will be the folks to work with to get your funds back. Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Message Limits per day.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thats what I do . I compile all the questions into one message . Photos are great but some answer still need addressing on the hidden areas.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply