No invoice, no contact.

Good Day all:

I recently bought 3 DVDs from a seller in Quebec. I live in Ontario. Once I had added them to the cart I proceeded to ask for a payable combined invoice. When it hadn't arrived by the next day I sent a note asking if they indeed did combine items and politely requested some contact from the seller. I should state that i did mention that I'm easy to get along with. When that wasn't answered I sent a note in French. No response. Now, this morning I get an automated payment reminder so I sent a note asking if they'd like to cancel the order. I'm not holding out for a response. I have noticed that there has been no activity with this seller since the 6th when before it had been pretty steady. I do indeed want the flix but to pay individually would be rather pricey at $4.99 each for a total of $$14.97. I'm not cheap but I am retired so every buck I can save goes back into my next purchase. Any thoughts? I will also mention that there is no info to state one way or the other whether they combine postage or not. Now I'm not sure that I want to send any payment to a seller that for whatever reason doesn't respond. Perhaps they aren't even monitoring their sales.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

No invoice, no contact.

you should have messaged the seller about combined shipping before you went ahead and purchased them... hopefully the seller will get back to you, in short order.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

No invoice, no contact.

you should have messaged the seller about combined shipping before you went ahead and purchased them... hopefully the seller will get back to you, in short order.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

No invoice, no contact.

Yes, in hindsight I should have asked but I can't ever recall a seller who didn't. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

No invoice, no contact.

That total postage cost is about $15? Maybe the seller wants to send your order to you with tracking so that you both can be assured of the whereabouts of your order. Due to potential and expected delays due to the ongoing problems caused by the postal strike.

At this time, I probably wouldn’t expect any refunds for lettermail overpayments on combining postage because I think many sellers will simply use it to buy a service that’s tracked.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply