Order awaiting shipment

I have an order where the seller told me he shipped and there's a tracking number. In my order status it's 'label printed, awaiting shipment' since 4 days

The tracking number says 'zoneskip' and starts with GRZ

Any way to verify if it's really shipped? I checked on zoneskip website (first time i see this service), i don't think we can do a search with a tracking number there. Seller has 2 negatives about not shipping/lying so i just would like to verify if it's really shipped 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Order awaiting shipment

What is the last estimated date for delivery?
Don't watch tracking. Between internal messages in impenetrable jargon and spoke-and-hub delivery systems, all this leads to is agita.

If your item has not arrived by that last date, you have 30 days to claim a refund.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Well i contacted cause it's been 5 business days and still not shipped. It was past the handling time. It's just a shady seller... He told me 1 hour ago it was shipped. Then i asked which carrier he used so i could verify on their website, cause personally it was in status 'awaiting shipment'. Then he suddently replied that he will ship tomorrow. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

A good reason to be cautious.

Sellers are not actually required to track. But tracking is a Seller Protection and does little for buyers beyond causing them stress.

It sounds as if he printed a label, but didn't take the shipment to the post office/carrier.

At best lazy and sloppy. At worst -- check that the address on the moving shipment (once it is moving) is yours and not something plucked randomly.

Once you have an estimated delivery date, let us know how it's moving.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@simplynightbird wrote:

Well i contacted cause it's been 5 business days and still not shipped. It was past the handling time. It's just a shady seller... He told me 1 hour ago it was shipped. Then i asked which carrier he used so i could verify on their website, cause personally it was in status 'awaiting shipment'. Then he suddently replied that he will ship tomorrow. 

@simplynightbird 

Tend to agree with @reallynicestamps. Possibly a not so proactive seller. But you never know what is going on in a sellers life. Things come up.  

Unsure if you've checked but have you looked at feedback received history for the seller? Some sellers can be nervous when they see buyers with private feedback.  Feedback, when left is a 2 way street. I always review feedback with a grain of salt and/or to look for patterns. Good or bad.

-Lotz

Message 5 of 5
latest reply