Payment still pending. Service unavailable.

jpdjb5
Community Member

What is the problem today ? I try to buy something but eBay says "order services temporary out of service or order URL is not valid.

Now, I have 3 times the same object in my Ebay and I can't pay anyone. I will loose the item if I can't pay because the item is still available to buy for everybody.

Someone have an idea about this bug ?

Now, the payment is done and I have 3 payments to do for the same object ? Wow, that's a big problem. Hope Ebay can correct this soon...

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Payment still pending. Service unavailable.

First the obvious one-- is the item available to Canadian buyers?

If there is no shipping fee for Canada the transaction can't be completed.

If that is not the problem, use Contact Seller to ask what she thinks it might be.

This will also notify her that she has a hot prospect.

Unless the item is truly one of a kind, an antique or custom made, there is a good chance that a similar item will turn up again. There are 140 million items for sale on eBay at any given moment. Lots of churn.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

First the obvious one-- is the item available to Canadian buyers?

If there is no shipping fee for Canada the transaction can't be completed.

If that is not the problem, use Contact Seller to ask what she thinks it might be.

This will also notify her that she has a hot prospect.

Unless the item is truly one of a kind, an antique or custom made, there is a good chance that a similar item will turn up again. There are 140 million items for sale on eBay at any given moment. Lots of churn.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Is the seller in Asia?

We are nearing the end of the Lunar New Year period and many Asian sellers shut down for a week or more at that time.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It's a canadian seller. I know about Asia New Year shut down. Anyway, thanks for your response.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

It's a canadian seller. I contact the seller to explain my case and, finally, he soled my problem and remove the "other" orders.

It took more than 30 minutes before the order can be paid.

Another mystery about eBay...

Thanks for your comment.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply