Refund issued before shipment

An item was purchased, and I requested a refund both by normal route and messages immediately after the purchase, and a day before the seller shipped the item.
The seller shipped the item despite this, and now I cant even make a new appeal to get my money back.

I cant even directly contact ebay, and ebay's support options are so limited and are unhelpful I even called to try to resolve this with no resolution.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Refund issued before shipment

You paid for an item.

You asked that the purchase be cancelled.

The seller did not refund.

The item has been shipped*.

You will not be able to open an eBay Dispute until the item arrives. You then have 30 days to Dispute.

The seller can demand the return of the item.

Because this is a Buyer Remorse situation, you will have to pay for return shipping.

Marking the item "Return to Sender" does not help. The item would be considered Delivered since someone/you had it in hand to mark it. 

*Tracking is a Seller Protection. The actual time of shipping is not shown. What you see is the time the shipment was accepted by the shipping service, which can be hours after the seller actually dropped it in the mailbox or printed out the shipping label.

In other words, by the time you asked for the cancellation, the shipment could be on a plane to your province.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply