Removing items from shopping cart.

Hi,

Last night I sent a message to two sellers in the UK asking if they combined shipping. They both said yes. I made an offer on one of the sellers items...they counter offered which I accepted. I added two other items to this. Sent a request for a new total with the combined shipping...it would not go through...stating the seller did not combine shipping. All three items are small and it is too much to pay the individual shipping on the three items.

The other seller I was going to purchase two items from with combined shipping now says to check the listing for the shipping price of each item. These items are in my cart awaiting payment. I am done and want to cancel all items but am unable to remove them from my cart. How do I go about removing them.

Thanks for any input.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Removing items from shopping cart.

Ask the sellers to Cancel because you changed your mind.

Also, sometimes glitches prevent that from working properly. The iPhone app shows me directions to pay for three cancelled orders due to similar reasons to yours.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Ask the sellers to Cancel because you changed your mind.

Also, sometimes glitches prevent that from working properly. The iPhone app shows me directions to pay for three cancelled orders due to similar reasons to yours.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks Mom,

I don't get why you are committed to buy when items are just in the shopping cart. Must be a knew thing as I don't see that anywhere else. Usually there is a remove option.

Have a jolly holiday!
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You are committed to buy as soon as you click on request total in the cart although I admit that I didn't know that was the case if clicking on it resulted in a seller does not combine shipping note.

If one of the items are on sale or has free shipping than the request total button doesn't work. If that isn't the case, the seller may not have combined shipping enabled. If you want, you can ask them to check in site preferences / shipping preferences to see if there is a 'yes' next to offer combined payments and shipping.  (wording will probably differ slightly on the UK site)

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

there are still issues with the cart and combined shipping,, i have  had several buyers, tell me that..  if they have promised combined discounted shipping, then i would click on buy it now, then click on continue shopping with seller, then continue until done, then send a message asking for an invoice with shipping discount applied..

Message 5 of 5
latest reply