Forum Posts

Order shipped to wrong address

Hey guys, I ordered shoes yesterday and I live in Canada, so when I got the order update email I was confused. It told me my order was shipping to *not my address, somewhere in Washington* after it has been shipped to the authenticator. I have no ide...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Global Shipping Program

I'm always surprise when I inform a seller the cost i have to pay when the seller use GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM to deliever his merchandise to Canada. I understood many sellers use that service without knowledge. The seller has posted an item less than...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! PURCHASE HISTORY

The way we are able to view PURCHASE HISTORY has changed. I do not like this new view as I find it confusing. Can't MARK AS RECEIVED and cannot see if Seller left FEEDBACK anymore in PURCHASE HISTORY. Why was it changed?

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

$26USD item via GSP with no import charges?

I've never used GSP before for buying so i am a novice. There is an item that costs $26 USD plus about $25 shipping via GSP but $0 import charges. Is this a trick of some kind? After i pay am i going to get nailed with some $10 charge or something af...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What do I do about an Intelcom item not received but marked as delivered? (Global Shipping Program)

I purchased a few individual DVDs last week through eBay's global shipping program. -On Saturday, 3 DVDs were marked as delivered via Intelcom.-Only 2 were in my mail box. -It was 99.99 percent not porch pirates, since I opened the door as the Intelc...

Considering first GSP purchase. What are chances Canada Post will deliver instead of Intelcom?

i've never pruchased anything on Ebay using GSP before because it's normally far more expensive than having items shipped directly by the seller. I am finally considering a GSP purchase because the overall price is reasonable. However, i've been info...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global shipping program using intelcom

Now that my purchases from the global shipping program which cost me a small fortune,through Pitney Bowes (USA) and intelcom (Canada) are not being delivered I had one package in particular I bought for my granddaughter of Disney cards that I finally...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

There's a THIEF at the Global Shipping Program (Pitney Bowes, Erlanger, KY)

This message was also sent to Tyler@eBay. I recently purchased a used graphics card from an eBay seller in Florida. The seller used the Global Shipping Program to send the item to me. When it arrived, I opened it to find that there was NO video card,...

New Look to Search Page - Nice!

I just noticed today while doing a search that the set up/layout of the page is totally different (on the browser/computer version, app version remains the same).Personally I like this new look, instead of items being listed in one long row/column th...

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Fake golf clubs

Hello, Just browsing golf clubs on ebay and I noticed an obvicous set of fake Callaway golf irons listed for sale. Looked for a contact on ebay to warn them but couldn't find anything. Anyone have ideas who to contact so they're aware of this product...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Feedback left from my account that I didn't write

Hi there,I'm a new seller, but bought a few things over the years. I recently bought a selling tool on Ebay and waited for it to arrive. When it finally did, I went to leave my positive feedback, only the "leave feedback" action button was missing. A...

July 1 2022 eBay tax for Canadian govt.

Purchased vintage sew in pockets today 1st of July 2022.Pockets. 7.50Postage 4.00Tax. 1.38GST 7% and PST 5% = 12%Probably obvious fyi as the buyer you pay the tax of your Province; and you pay the tax for the postage as well.

About the law on undelivered goods.

https://www.consumerprotectionbc.ca/2021/11/your-rights-when-a-business-delivers-an-online-order-to-the-wrong-address/?fbclid=IwAR1N4EBbZVWJ_s61ozPGypZkG2TfIYyCZIGXrAUvf_xR6OgxXiEonpcp0fs Found this on FaceBook.Most of it is what has been said here o...

I, the buyer, ask eBay for compensation for the costs of returning the item to the seller

The seller closed the return request and did not reimburse the cost of returning the item to the buyer of $13.40?I want to ask ebay:1. Why did the seller ask me ( buyer )to buy a label to return the item for him in the amount of ($ 13.40), and he tel...

Can't tell if seller hasn't shipped paid item yet or has changed mind about selling it?

Hello, I'm quite new to eBay (joined in January 2022) so I'm not sure if this is a common issue or if it has been answered previously, so please bear with me. A couple of weeks ago I won an auction for a collectible statue that was described as brand...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Currency conversion rip-off

Item listed for 28.53 USD (37.30 CAD) When I pay with paypal USD account it converts 37.30 CAD to 30.07USD! Is it possible to pay in USD of 28.53 as listed?

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Package stuck in jamaica ny,us,since tuesday. Shipment used is ebay international standard delivery.

Hello everyone Bought something on ebay *a computer to be precise*, and my package is using ebay international standard delivery. I got a dhl ecommerce number, which I used to track, and now I have my final tracking number with usps. This is coming t...

Item showed C 60.00 charged US 60.00

Have you ever searched filtering " Canada only " chosen item in CANADIAN funds such as C 60.00 and then charged the same amount for the item ... however in US funds of US 60.00?

my item is stuck at Delivered, PO Box

i order from canada shoes to be real.and now it is sitting at ERLANGER, KY 41025 gobal shipping i looked around.and people are saying my package is now lost and i cant get the 700 dollars i spend on them and its a real seller not a scammer he has ton...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay uses global shipping program who uses Pitney Bowes who sends it to Canada to intelcom

I ordered a package of Disney cards a collection for my granddaughter for her birthday on May 24th was sent from a second by FedEx to the global shipping center in Kentucky went through customs on May 20th in telcom had it out for delivery on the 25t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY GLOBAL SHIPPING IS A JOKE!

EBAY SENIOR MANAGEMENTLETS MAKE DELIVERY OF A L PACKAGE THAT SHOULD TAKE 7 DAYS TO DELIVER AND MAKE IT A **bleep**ING MONTH. WHAT KIND OF **bleep**TY BUSINESS MODEL SHIPS A PACKAGE FROM THE WEST COAST TO EAST COAST BACK TO WEST COAST? NO ENVIRONMENT ...

Global Shipping Program Pet Peeve

One of my biggest pet peeves about buying stuff on eBay is the total price difference when making an offer on a item that uses the global shipping program, compared to what you actually end up paying. Here's an example: I made an offer of $175 on an ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lot Listing - 3 /6 Harddrive not in functional - unresponsive seller - Advice appreciapted

I recently purchased a lot of 6 harddrives. after testing it for a couple of days after receipt, 3 out 6 are not fully functional (drop outs/increasing errors/etc). Contacted the seller for 6 days straight with 1 email every 2 days asking for advices...

Import charges doubled when reviewing offer

Hello there. I found a very reputable seller for an expensive, but not rare item in the U.S. and found that they accepted a lot of offers in their feedback. I made what I felt was a fairly reasonable offer but when I was reviewing the offer I saw tha...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Helpful Authors