Forum Posts

Combined shipping , half amount Refunded

Hello,On February 28/21 Seller ship 2 Items together in one Package.EBay expected Delivery time was from March 9- March 16.The Items didn't arrive until April 1 , I opened INR case .Ebay Partialy Refunded for both Items. I reach CS , they told me the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay STOP using Global shipping to Canada

I am super frustrated every time the seller will only use Global shipping program. It really makes no sense to me, costs more money and wastes more time and resources shipping to 2 places instead of one. Let's not even go into the environmental issue...

• 15 replies
  • 12 helpful

Resolved! Bought something from Singapore (I think), tracking number is Swiss Post, doesn't exist.

I ordered something on March 7 from a vendor that is shown as being in Singapore. On March 11 the first shipping info appears, saying "Tracking number provided" and "Incoming data delivery by the sender, Asendia Singapore". Tracking details shows a S...

What is SquareTrade Protection Plan

I bought an electronic and decide to buy this plan.I thought it is just a warranty so I thought why not?I didn't know that they will ship something to me? What will I get from them?After purchasing the plan. I see some bad reviews about them.I wonder...

Ebay jumping the gun on out for delivery and delivered parcels

I have my third out of country parcel green check marked as out for delivery and delivered when the parcel is still with Canada Post. This happened again yesterday with a purchase from the UK. Both Royal Mail and Canada Post show the item as in trans...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

GSP Return due to Prohibited Item

The GSP continues to baffle me. They allow the shipment of items from the US to Canada that are considered prohibited - and then THIS happens (see email I received today, below in quotes). I can understand if the seller is aware, and ships knowing th...

10 22 magazine connector

Beware of seller with cheap plastic VULCAN RUGER 10/22 1022 BX-1 DUAL/TWO MAGAZINE CONNECTOR CONNECT 2 MAGS TOGETHER. This is a cheap plastic made who knows where. Add shows what looks like solid black connector. Received a grey plastic one. Contacte...

IMGFAKE_7313.jpg

Global Shipping Program is TRASH!!!

This global shipping program is the reason i stopped using ebay in the first place, the funny thing is it's not the cost that upsets me as i know all costs before buying but the time to ship something. I won an auction on November 4th/18, paid immedi...

• 12 replies
  • 6 helpful

Global Shipping Program

Regarding - Global Shipping Program - Myself and other Canadians that I have talked to will simply NOT BUY from any United States user that is using that program. We search for sellers in Canada or U.S. sellers that do not use the program.

• 28 replies
  • 2 helpful

Very bad customer service

I bought an item which doesn't match the discription. I returned to the place it was shipped from. The seller charged me international shipping but he shipped by greyhound without tracking and contacted me on my cell to ask me to pick up the item at ...

• 22 replies
  • 1 helpful

Custom fee

Hi, i dont know from when that we have to pay custom fee when i buy stuffs from ebay to Canada. for over 10 years buying stuffs from ebay this is the first time i have to pay custom fee and now i see a lot of sellers putting the note that the price i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Anybody else finding ebay irrelevant?

I ordered a pump control 18 days ago. It shipped through the global shipping program, which I do know is absolutely horrible and out dated. No idea where it is now but it's late and my shower has no pressure. Contacted seller and received no answer. ...

Resolved! What carrier does the GSP use internationally?

Hi all,I ordered something from the US through GSP and the package left elranger three days ago. I'm assuming they're going to use Canada post and drop it off in Mississauga. It's only an eight hour drive between Erlanger and Mississauga. Does it nor...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Package Held at Customs or Just No Scan?

I made a purchase from the US and the seller is shipping First Class International. But, it seems to be taking longer than the GSP! Never thought I'd say that! It's in the east (originating in VA and going through NY, headed for me in BC) so not sure...

Help!! ebay Global Shipping to Canada from US

I live in Vancouver Canada, I bought my item in 133 USD from ebay and the tracing info says it shipped on Aug. 31. Later on Sunday, Sep 15, I got the message said the shipping carrier, which is Pitney Bowes left me a attempt: "Delivery Attempt - UnDe...

GSP - My Package Was Opened & Repacked in KY

Is it a common occurrence for packages to be opened in the GSP center in KY when they're re-labelled to Canada? It's almost as though they had to open it because there was no apparent customs declaration or value on the sellers package. Only my name ...

Seller sent item through DHL and incurred huge handling fees

So I recently purchased an item from a seller based in Japan. The item listing wrote that the item will be sent through EMS or registered air, which is the reason I bought from the seller as they are usually hassle-free. The seller however, chose to ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Import fees (Having to Pay Twice?!)

I just bought a used item off eBay... It was extra for shipping ($20) - understandable Then there was an extra 'Import Fee' ($30) - What? Now I'm getting a notification from the shipping company that I owe them more money for the import fee ($30) Wha...

Delivery preferences for GSP program?

So I ordered a package on ebay and I was baffled to find out that Canada Post no longer is the last mile carrier. I used the GSP because only CP had access to open our apartment's main door. Other carriers like Purolator, UPS and fedex cant enter thr...

Seller cancelled order under false reason

I bid on an item yesterday evening from a seller from Canada (so no GSP involved). I then went to bed, because it was ending in the middle of the night. This morning, I wake up and see that I won (cool, it was a really great deal). Except... a few mi...

• 9 replies
  • 2 helpful

Global Shipping Program delay

My item has been sitting at eBay's Global Shipping Center in Erlanger, KY for six days. I'm having some difficulty getting anyone to assist. I e-mailed Pitney Bowes but got an automated response instructing me to get help from eBay. I e-mailed eBay b...

Canada post lost my parcel (but it says delivered)

Hi everyone. I hope someone can advise me on what to do.I bought a camera a few weeks ago. I live in a country house, so all my mail is always delivered to my mailbox (even parcels) - On Feb 15, the parcel was "delivered" to my mailbox (according to ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Helpful Authors