Forum Posts

Order cancelled

I was told my order was cancelled because I am " not part of the eBay International Shipping Program" how do I become part of this program. I have had parts shipped from the States before and didn't have any problems, whats up?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bough a fake GPU / Next Step?

Hi, This week-end a bought a GPU from a seller located in China. I sent the link to my brother who then told me that the items is clearly fake. I made my own research and can confirm myself to that the item is fake. I contacted the seller the same da...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying from UK, but Borders are Closed

Hello, So I purchased a high value item on eBay from a UK seller recently. The seller shipped it via DHL about a week ago.The package has been stuck in Customs this entire time and I just learned from the seller that DHL is having logistics problems....

I have sent a Cancellation Request message to my seller, how will I be notified of their reply?

i sent a cancellation request, with the reason being that i don't need the item anymore because i found another item (i'm buying a gift for a friend!). i hope that is a good enough request, because if i have to wait till the item actually delivers to...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay and Small Claims Court?

Has anyone sued ebay in small claims court? I ordered a part for my car and the seller sent the wrong sized part. My return request was classified as 'Buyer's Remorse' by ebay bots and now I have to pay the return shipping, even though this was not t...

Waiting for a package from UK

I have been waiting on a package from UK that was postedwith tracking on November 12. On November 13 tracking advisedthat the package was being forwarded to the destination country(Canada) from Langley, UK. There has been no updates on the trackingby...

Shill bidding

I have caught a highly reputable seller shell bidding. I have bought several items from this seller. I have reported the seller to EBAY. My question is. Can I recoup any of my money back? The money I over spent trying to win the items. The seller is ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund issues

I have returned a $1200 purchase for being wrong item. eBay gave me a partial refund and i am still owed over $600 I have been told I will receive the remainder of my refund in 24-48 hours, then 3-5days, then 7days, then 10days. I have read a lot onl...

Photoshop Comic Fraud

First time post. I purchased a comic in which the condition was very different from the pictures posted. Upon examination of the pictures at extreme closeup you can plainly see the photoshopping that was done to hid the defects. The seller gave a ful...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lost bid, no warning.

Can someone explain what just happened here.I placed a bid on 2 items from 1 seller. When the auction ended I thought I won as neither item increased in price when the timer ran out but was confused as I didn't receive a notification. I looked under ...

Resolved! Left negative feedback to wrong seller

Hello all, I left a negative feedback to the wrong seller. Tried to contact eBay to have it removed but it seems that you can never speak to a real person, only to an automated machine. Even through Twitter they seem to ignore you. To what I could un...

Tracking Number Link Vanished / Disappeared

I recently purchased a Sonic-Fusion. I was checking the tracking every day, because I am hoping it arrives before Christmas. I am in Canada, I ordered it from USA on the 8th. I have been checking tracking every day. Today I go to check and there is s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

.com store with Ebay FEES Invoice in CAD

Is there a way for Ebay to only capture/report the USD fees and not convert? My other reporting tools are looking at the USD SALES price and calculating profits based on the FEES but the fees are in CAD and messing up my calculations. Any suggestions...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

scam shipping

I think it is time for ebay to force sellers to include shipping charges in the opening bid . their are so many scammers out there, for example someone will post something worth lets say 10 dollars for 1.99 but 80 dollars shipping, yes everyone shoul...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item not as described but seller refuses to refund

I ordered an item and received an item not as described in the listing so I requested a refund/return stating clearly that I do not want a replacement. Seller refused the refund and ignored my statement that I don't want a replacement and sent it any...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to report a seller without buying from him?

Is there any way on eBay to report a seller because he's doing something fishy, but without having a transaction with him?I've seen an item that is usually sold by Chinese sellers (compatible video game cartridge with hundreds of titles), by a seller...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Aeroplan link to get miles from shopping on Ebay doesn't work

Ebay.ca is still on the list of partners on Aeroplan site, but when you press button "Shop now", sign comes out "Page not found". I did not find any new information about partnership of Aeroplan and Ebay, and Aeroplan Contact Centre is not answering ...

Safety policies for sellers.

Hi,I’m wondering if anyone knows about any covid19 safety measures eBay has taken for eBay sellers? (i.e. wearing masks while handling items to be shipped; safely cleaning items before shipping and, if a larger seller, using a separate space in their...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying and shipping during covid

I made a purchase June 3. It was shipped July 4. I didn’t received it, sent a message to the seller with no reply, then when I tried to claim a refund, eBay says too much time has passed. Shipments are delayed during Covid, so I guess a seller only h...

Global Shipping Program

When is ebay going to fix the gsp? I live in BC, purchased an item from California and they ship it all the way to Kentucky then back up and over to BC. Omg they are brutal. The package has already travelled twice the distance it is to my address fro...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buying Gas mask

Hey everyone,Just wanted some insight on a recent situation.I live in Eastern Canada and am an avid collector of military history. I ordered an US M1A2-1-1 noncombatant gas mask from a seller in the states.All was well until the package hit Erlanger,...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay bucks was supposed to be 5 per cent.. was only 1

Sorry if this has been covered.. Ebay is impossible to contact nowadays so I will see what you guys think?I was waiting to pay for a 500 dollar order till there was a 5 per cent ebay bucks promo.I activated the promo and paid for the items.Only got 1...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What exactly is Standard Shipping from China/Hong Kong/Taiwan to worldwide?

I mean is this China Post? Or something else? I’m asking because an item I’m looking at has an option for Standard SpeedPAK ($3.99) and the Standard Shipping from China/Hong Kong/Taiwan to worldwide ($4.99) and I was wondering what exactly is the dol...