Forum Posts

Item failed to be delivered, is lost in system

Long story short, parcel came through a delivery service of poor repute in my area, I had no knock, no notice of any kind of a missed parcel, and missed the window to retrieve it from their center by mere hours before it was returned to sender. I con...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ive been avoiding Sellers using Ebay Send

USA Sellers PLEASE STOP USING THIS SERVICE. It takes 2+ Months to receive Items from the USA to Canada which is absurd. PLEASE USE USPS normal international shipping options.. ANYTHING is better then EBay Send... hell id rather pay UPS duty charges t...

Seller

I bought the laptop from this seller. He sent me a wrong one, let alone it was defective, he didn't take the item back, sent for repair for 2-3 months and now it's back but I was forced to buy a new laptop for my school. He doesn't accept return and ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How should I proceed?

I purchased an item from a seller in the US on May 22. He had his handling time set up as 1 month (probably to protect himself from slow shipments due to covid). About 2 weeks ago I asked if he has a tracking number. I believe I said something along ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping Program is a bad joke!

For Ebayers in Canada, forced to pay top dollar for the Global Shipping Program is absurd....The item I purchased is a used Cassette Tape Deck at a cost of $47.34 Cnd, I am positive Canada Customs would not charge anything if it was declared & mailed...

Navigating thru ebay's maze: how to get ebay to "step in"?

I read the info but there's no option whatsoever for ebay to "step in". In my situation the item is not as it as appeared to be and it's damaged. The seller says I must pay my own shipping but I read the seller is responsible for return shipping. To ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I get a refund when item is no longer listed?

I ordered an item in May from China (it wasnt past due until recently) , it hasnt arrive and the seller is no longer listed, I cannot open a case on ebay, and I cannot open one on paypal, it says to go through ebay.How can I get a refund?Searching fo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping Program Question

I recently bought an item from the UK and it was shipped using the Global Shipping Program. Today I received a phone call from DHL indication that I owed duties to be paid before delivery, my question is doesn't the GSP cover all fees and charges, I ...

• 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another Pitney Bowes Problem and GST Charged

I bought some Michelin Bicycle tires that are except from the PST here in British Columbia Canada, and even though there is no specific break down what exactly adds up the import charges from Pitney Bowes, after calculating the total of the GST and P...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Collector Box Sets arrived damaged, but shipped through GSP. How/where do I return for a refund?

It's my first time posting on the board, so... Hi, I'm Ann *waves* Hope everyone's staying safe I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but since I was given different answers for the same question before by two CS reps (they were really nice...

Extra charges on credit card statement

I made my first purchase and the total amount included shipping was $22.24. My statement shows $23.66. I'm from Canada, but the purchase was made on my US credit card, and shows accordingly. Is the extra $1.42 due to duty or the Global Shipping Progr...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ordered a Jacket: It smells heavily of smoke such that it is unwearable. What do I do?

I recently ordered a raincoat. It was delivered today, and when I opened the package, I was overwhelmed by the stench of cigarettes. The listing said nothing about this. Not even 'from a smoke-free home'. I checked the seller's negative feedback afte...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help or advice as to how to handle a shipping problem

I ordered a pair of new boots with box and at last I received this package today (pictures below) as you can see the package and boot box are trashed. I had to spend an hour cleaning the boots, due to the damage , dirt or something got in. When I buy...

P1080677.JPG P1080672.JPG P1080671.JPG P1080678.JPG
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay advertises SCAMMERS with discount ads!

I almost never buy on eBay anymore. Sure their buyer refund service is great and all, but the fact remains that I waste more time just getting refunded on items I NEVER GET than actually spending money for stuff I want delivered to me! It must have b...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I won an item, it shows up under my purchase history, but it will not let me pay for it.

I won an item today. I placed the bid during the final minute. I received a confirmation e-mail that I won. The item also shows up under my purchase history. The issue is, it doesn't give me the Pay Now option, only the Hide Listing. There doesn't se...

Suggestion: Seller feedback on communication received

I find for their most part sellers including those from China do communicate reasonably well when explaining product or shipping details. It's the few that don't despite having a high feedback rating that I feel we (buyers) need to know if prospectiv...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers feedback removed twice!

Long time user of eBay here, I am surprised at why sellers are allowed to do anything and there are no repercussions. I won two auctions Seller refuses to ship the items, cancels them by himself, does not tell me anything then goes ahead few days lat...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

listing does not have a delivery date

ebay policy for INR: "You have 30 days from the estimated delivery date to inform the seller that you didn't receive your item." What if a listing does not have a delivery date?example: Listing for eBay item number: 164276079185 LITTLE RIVER cdsays"D...

My First (and Last) eBay Experience

I’m writing this to vent. My experience with eBay has been nothing short Kafka-esque.I’ve been on the lookout for a while for a replacement speaker for a vintage guitar amp. Newer models won’t work as the specs have changed over time.At the end of Ma...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

am i screwed?

I live at both my dad's and mom's houses. I orders a product and put my mom's postal code...but my dad's house address. they live far away from each other. what is going to happen to my package?

India seller charging way too much

I've noticed that most India seller on eBay Charge way too much for an Item that doesn't worth the price it supposes to behowever, I can't find any option on eBay to report them for overcharging the item

All 5 Best Offers auto-declined -Now what?

Hi,I recently used up all 5 best offers on a listing. They were all auto-declined by the Ebay system as per the sellers settings. I sent the seller a message but no response. My question is, How long do I have to wait before I get to submit another B...