Forum Posts

Negative Feed Back Removed

I recently made a purchase on ebay that the seller refused to respond to messages and didnt ship until i reported him to ebay , purchased item on aug 11 , finally shipped on aug 21 , shipment received on sept 6 , i gave the seller negative feed back ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

What's up with the insane shipping costs?

Yah, sadly I think shopping on eBay is over for me. Wanted to buy a 1 sweatshirt, cost was listed at C$61.36*Original Price, and then came the kick to the stomache +C $69.22*Shipping...the SHIPPING cost MORE then the item!!

Global Shipping -vs- International Shipping

I regret all the nasty thoughts I had about the late-lamented eBay Global Shipping program. I have bought several items (USA to Canada) under the new program. 1. Without exeption, transit time is desperately slow. Slower even than Erlanger at its wor...

Don't buy from ****

User **** has perfect reviews and a sellers account since 1999. I just won an auction for a low price and they canceled my order due to my shipping address being wrong. My shipping address is perfectly valid. They obviously didn't like the selling pr...

Looking up items I bought a long, long time ago.

Hi, I found a skirt from a seller that looks like a few skirts I bought her a long time ago. I'd like to be sure it's the same one and that the material is a thick as the other ones were. I've had this problem in the past. There doesn't seem to be a ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

CBSA is taxing all imports into Canada now.

Postal workers told me recently that the feds have hired more people to police imports and Im at the point now where anything I buy from the US is taxed at provincial tax rate and their is an additional $10 handling fee. Pretty much ruining the possi...

Resolved! Taxes on used items

Does anyone have any experience on how to deal with taxes on used items? i know in Canada if we buy a used item there should be no tax because tax was already paid on it when it was purchased as new. Is there such a similar exemption on international...

The runaround. Don't deal with this dishonest seller!

here is the classic runaround from a dishonest seller in China. I purchase some items with a low dollar amount. I am pretty certain that the seller never sent the items. I have asked for a refund 15 times. Every time the seller responds to my questio...

Seller Won't Pay Return Shipping

I bought an item that was misleading in the description but used the didn't like it for the return reason at the time as I didn't think this far ahead and didn't know that I would have to choose "description was misleading" as the return reason to be...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Order total went up after I accepted offer?

I just accepted an offer from a seller for a widget. The order total quoted to me by eBay including shipping was approximately $64 US (about $87 CDN) with $0.00 in taxes/duties. I was good with that, so I clicked accept. When I was taken to the payme...

Resolved! Your item is being inspected on shipping hub

Over a week item still stuck on inspect at shipping hub it’s a video game console I called eBay and told me to wait but says one month to deliver from Illinois to Canada.

• 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why is shipping via ebay so much slower than by Amazon ?

When I purchase items through Amazon.ca they seem to arrive within days, often "free".When I purchase an item through ebay.ca (from the USA) where seller has used International Priority Shipping, I am charged much more and the package seems to be shi...

so far.jpg why.jpg
  • 23 replies
  • 1 helpful

EBay Shipping

Done with eBay. Their global shipping is just plain ridiculous. Why would they use a domestic mail carrier in the US that takes three weeks to get packages out of the country? Why not use an international courier? Not to mention the amount charged… o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global shipping.

Just wonderful. What’s the point of having a conversation. We were having a discussion about the shipping program and as it’s pointing out flaws, the moderator closes it because it’s an old thread. Why wasn’t it closed before. What wait till there’s ...

Global Shipping Program

Why do so many American sellers use the global Shipping program. Its a rip off for the buyer . Just go to your post office and send it. It arrives way faster and is way more cheaper. Will not buy from American sellers who use this anymore . Can they ...

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Order awaiting shipment

I have an order where the seller told me he shipped and there's a tracking number. In my order status it's 'label printed, awaiting shipment' since 4 days The tracking number says 'zoneskip' and starts with GRZ Any way to verify if it's really shippe...

Resolved! Global Shipping Program - The Black Hole

Why is it that the Global Shipping Program and Pitney Bowes ship is such a disaster. As soon as the parcel hits the Global Shipping Centres there is zero tracking information provided. I have a package that shows zero updates for the last 7 calendar ...

Best Offers

More of a rant than anything else -Some time ago I made an offer of $8 for an item listed at $10, and the seller declined outright - which, fine, you do you. I thought it was a bit rude not to counter-offer at least, but again - not my business. Bein...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay ignored its own policies regarding gift card

Hi everyone,Recently, I had an intention to purchase some ebooks on Google Playstore. However, the prices were steep, leading me to consider buying a Google Play gift GC from eBay, as a means to save some money. One such card was available, with a 'b...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

item delivered to wrong address, and i can't refund

i ordered this item on a guest account and it says delivered, i checked where and it was delivered in a different country.the seller won't respond and ebay for some reason just keeps giving me links that don't work or ask me to sign up with an email ...

Screenshot 2023-07-28 1.09.09 PM.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Snotty sellers

What do you do when you give honest feedback about a product and the seller blocks you ? I said her sizing was way off and since no returns I lost over 50.00 ! Is that fair ?

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Too many awful sellers on ebay

I face awful sellers non-stop. No wonder why ebay has a bad reputation to the eyes of a lot of buyers. Today as exemple there's an auction with 0 bid starting at $20 and i contact seller to offer $60 to just buy now. The seller reply he would do $80....