Forum Posts

I have a pending return to a seller, will I get a shipping label? Who pays for the shipping?

HI Everyone,I received an item that was dirty, I contacted the seller and he has been anything but pleasant. I generated the return with ebay, ebay says I will receive a shipping label, who pays for the return shipping?he says he will not generate a ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What do I do when an item proves to be fake over time

Item purchased in January seemed legit at the time but the wear shows that the item is fake (the printed label on an iPhone case is scraping off where the real one would not). I've tried opening up a resolution but the item is too old and the Help & ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I contact the seller of an item I want to buy

I seem to recall that at one time it was possible to ask the seller a question about the item they have for sale. But I no longer see a link, i only see the "Questions and answers about this item". Is there a different way to contact the seller? Than...

Seller is a thief

This seller is a thief and sells knock offs, and false advertisement. i was ripped off buying a cell phone case, when i received it and looked at it, it was **bleep** worth $2 i was charged $50 I sent it back and did not get a refund, they burnt me f...

frauds going on

buyers should be aware and careful. i have to share a bad experience. i bought an iPad cover and delivery date was long around a month and so. i did not receive the item, i contacted the seller , they asked to wait a few days more and if i don't rece...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

returning item

i recently baught a hard drive on this site but it's not working properly and i'd like to return it does enyone knows how it works please.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

FlexDelivery?

Because i will be working full time starting on March, I will not necessarily be able to pick up packages at home. Additionally, I also do not wish to have my purchases intercepted by other people in the household, which has me considering the use of...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer sales tax

I paid California sales tax on an RV I'm bringing into Canada, will I have to pay the GST/PST at the border?

This seller is reluctant to resend or refund me after I haven't received the item for 4+ months

I have had it enough with the seller. BACKGROUND INFORMATION: It all started with an item I bought way back in August 2016, and I waited and waited and waited and during December 2016 I contacted the seller claiming the item never arrived. This selle...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers misrepresenting shipping methods.

Why do so many sellers misrepresent shipping methods ?I received two eBay purchases this week one on Monday and one a few minutes ago that were not shipped via the shipping service stated in the listings.In both cases the listings specified Canada Po...

multiple item same order resolution claims

HELP Ebay....for the most part I love using Ebay and have for more than 12 years..However I have on "beef"...If I place an order with many items and I have to open a request in the resolution center I have to manually open a request for each item. Wh...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Omitted damage (dings and dents), should I pursue?

Hi, I just received an iPad in the mail that I bid on a few days ago. I paid normal price for an iPad of its specifications. I just took it out of the package today. It has pretty substantial damage on all four corners, and a somewhat small but defin...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller marked my item as "delivered" eventhough tracking says otherwise, how can I open a case?

I've never seen this happened before, maybe it's a new feature that ebay added, I don't know. I ordered an item on March 20. The estimate delivery date was April 25 as the latest. Everything was normal until mid April when I checked my order and saw ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it common for sellers to cancel an order or pretend to ship it when the auction price is too low

In the past two weeks, I have bid and won two auctions which for sure both went far lower than what was expected. The first one, I went on the sellers site and added an item to try and help him, He shipped the second item and made it seem like both w...

Slow mail and tracking that can't be tracked

I'm **bleep** off my last few items from eBay never shows up and if they do it takes up too 3 months too get here and no tracking numbers work 5 years ago you would have your item right away now I wait months and hafe the time don't get my items I'm ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

international pacakge

i was just wondering how long it took to received an international package here in est canada. i ordered 2 items from china february 28th and still didnt received any.thank you

How can I tell which seller sent my item?

I purchased the same item from three different sellers.I received one item so far.How can I tell which seller it is from when none of the numbers match up and the return address (Hong Kong) is not the same as any of the vendor names?There is also no ...

Import Charges **bleep** GSP??

I'm in Canada and trying to buy a used hockey jersey on eBay. Jersey is $103 after exchange rate, shipping is $29.26 CDN and Import Charges are $24.01 US. So in the end shipping will cost me about $70 CDN for shipping. How can they justify $24 US for...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Canadian Pricing ON eBay.ca

I see that there have been other complaints similar to mine on this site so I know others have experienced the same eBay.ca disappointment as me (I expected charges to my Canadian credit or debit card to be applied in C$ and refunds to be applied in ...

Products from China

Hi. First time here. Anyone having any difficulty getting products from China? I ordered a couple of small knives from China a long time ago and they still haven't arrived. The dollar value isn't much so I'm not in a panic but I'm really tired of wai...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful