Forum Posts

Resolved! Seller never seemed to mail item

What an odd purchase on Ebay. The seller used Ebay's Global Shipping Program. Has nearly 100% feedbackbut a few dings this past year. I won an auction for about 23.00 US. I live in Canada and have made lots of purchasesfrom US buyers using the GSP. A...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return detail doens't match what I paid

I recently returned 2 items of clothing to a seller. The seller agreed to a refund of the item and shipping. When I click on return details, the amount of the item is correct but the shipping cost is way below what I paid. I'm getting refunded USD 2....

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Inaccurate description

Apparently we can't report inaccurate descriptions unless we actually buy the item. The categories under "report" don't include it. There are several offers for "100% wool cashmere socks" that aren't even wool, much less 100% cashmere, and several th...

Resolved! Package from Malaysia very late

Hi! I purchased a pair of sunglasses from a seller in Malaysia in late January. I live in Canada. The expected delivery date is February 23 but it's almost been 2 weeks and nothing yet! Has anyone had this problem? I've ordered from China and Thailan...

byer beware of possible pool and floaters scam again

BYER BEWARE OF POSSIBLE SCAM WITH ABOVE GROUND POOLS AND FLOATERS. I bid and won over 20 pools and floaters in Nov 2016 and received nothing. Each seller was new with 4 items to sell. When it came time to receive my purchase, the sellers WERE NO LONG...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item not received, Global Shipping Program Tracking not updated

I have not received an order I placed on Feb 4th, shipping from US to Canada using Global Shipping Program.The last Tracking Update displayed on eBay "Purchased History" page is as follows: Arrived at Global Shipping CenterFeb-08-17, 10:25 AM, ERLANG...

• 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

Registered mail from China to Canada

I was very disappointed in Canada Post customer service.It was a registered mail suppose to come from China.It suppose to be trackable number starts with RN and ends in CN, when sent by registered mail right ?The sender pays extra for that.Canada pos...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Global Shipping Program return from Canada to the US

Hi, I have an unusual problem. I bought a book from a US seller. The book price was 15 USD, the shipping price through GSP was 24 USD. I got the book, I do not like it at all. I want to return it. I opened the return process and Ebay says the expecte...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have a seller that wants more for shipping.

I just bought an item and the seller just messaged me back claiming that the amount for shipping was not enough so they are not going to send it. They also claim they didn't uncheck the box for international shipping when posting the listing but they...

• 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

SCAM

Could someone tell me how to check ITEM # 282372521419 to see if it is a scam?When I did a search of the item it appeared to be one of those deals thats to good to be true. Are people allowed to do this on EBAY?

Flash sale: February 24 ends at 9pm eastern time

How:Shop for eligible items.Pay for your item with PayPal by 9PM Eastern Time on February 24, 2017Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CFEBFLASH10OFF Conditions:The Coupon is for a $10 US discount off a minimum purchase of $50 US (or C...

No longer e bay members

I am getting a lot of notes from Ebay that a seller is no longer a member. In most cases I do not receive the goodsI do get a Refund quickly. But this is getting to be a nuisance.I have also had problems paying via Paypal, telling me that the seller ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Receieved Refund for Missing Items. Items Arrived. How do I pay the refund back?

So I paid for two items through ebay, using paypal. Some time passed, and the items didn't arrive, so I got a refund on both of them. It was about two months for one, and one month for another when they finally arrived after the expected arrival date...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping

It takes to long to get your item when you ship threw globe shipping for the extra charges

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Done with eBay

I used extensively Bay for many years however for the first time I returned 3 items to the same vendor (dash cam, smart watch and SD card) they didn't operate properly (after many emails back and forth) I paid for mailing it back $35 without tracking...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

American seller charging GST/HST?

I couldn't find a complete answer on Revenue Canada's site or googling... if you buy something from an American company, should they be charging GST/HST? I don't know if they have a Canadian office or warehouse, or if they just chose to apply for a t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay stupid Automated System

Several purchased eBay items not received longer than 60 to 75 days since order date and I opened CASE for each. Some sellers immediately refunded but when I received their items I repaid them via PayPal. However, I received an eBay email warning tha...

US to Canada UPS hazmat fees

Ive been trying to purchase a chemical for awhile now from a US seller that HAS to go by ups ground because it is a hazmat item. When trying to calculate the cost to my door will the price of fees increase because it is ground and hazmat? I looked th...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Some China/HK sellers won't ship batteries to Canada?

I noticed there are a few sellers who won't sell batteries to Canada stating they are dangerous goods. I know there are issues with batteries being shipped, but why would Canada be the exception, yet they ship no problem to the US? It makes no sense ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful