Forum Posts

eBay shipping is getting way too expensive and inconsistent

Ebay's Global Shipping is getting ridiculously expensive. I want to by an item worth $ 130 USD from Arizona, it is about the size of 1.5x of a toaster and weight 2.2 kg (5 lbs) to Vancouver. ebay shipping wants $ 67 USD BEFORE duties etc. And it isn'...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 28 replies
  • 9 helpful

Resolved! What should I make of this

When I check tracking on usps it says delivered. The expected delivery date is jan.31st but why would it say its being shipped to erlanger after clearing customs in Toronto...package is being delivered to bc Canada. Am I worrying for no reason. Just ...

Shipping from USA to Canada

The Global Shipping Program run by Pitney Bowes for the USA based eBay sellers shipping merchandise to Canada has been patheticly slow. However, the new eBay International Standard Delivery manages to be even worse (and more expensive), which is quit...

merchendice not received

ordered a cell phone back in Jan 12. Ebay never give me any order number or confirmation email, so I have no way of tracing my order. Would like to hear any suggestion as to how to resolve this issue or maybe how to get in touch with Ebay as no one w...

Resolved! Item held up at Erlanger Kentucky

Greetings to all,I would just like some advice or guidance to a situation I have. So I purchased an item from a seller on the 17th of February and the tracking was going smoothly until the item hit the international destination. That was the 25th and...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

why is my order is always going to kentuky, erlanger?

Why my order is always sending to Erlanger, Kentucky. why not directly going to my address that kind of idea is causing delay of consumer item. that is another stop over and pending of consumer item. what are the benefit of that kind of idea. we are ...

Canadian buyers and shipping

eBay shipping for Canadians is way below useless. I live in Canada. I recently wanted to by a book that Ebay's listing said was located in Canada. Eureka! Upon further investigation, it would seem that it was a US seller but with a warehouse in Canad...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Impot fees paid but then tripled at my door.

Bought an item recently, global shipping program and import fees were added at checkout and alls well (customer for 12 years). Or so I thought. The day my item was scheduled to be delivered eBay International Shipping sent me an email expressing conc...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

GoGlobalPost

Hello,I have order from USA shipped by USPS .The Tracking shows :Arrived Shipping Partner Facility.This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.The Seller used GoGlobalPost .I'm wondering is GoGlobalPost & GSP the same shippi...

• 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

does it take this long for a package to get to my home city shipping facility with gsp

this is how long it took in june this is my current shipment which is giving me a headache i know. a 3rd post but at this point my package has been stuck on the "shipped from global shipping center to international destination" for about 5-6 days. im...

Screen Shot 2023-01-08 at 14.48.52.png Screen Shot 2023-01-08 at 14.46.10.png
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Beware Of Buying Bell Satellite Receivers

Just a heads up for anyone buying Bell Satellite Receivers. I purchased one fand it was not cleared and deactivated from the previous owner which was advertised in the add. Upon contacting the seller, he had to contact the previous owner (a neighbor)...

Resolved! Arrived at GSP and no tracking updates since.

So i have a package that i bought. The package was delivered on Jan 13 2023 at 5:36am to GSP. And ever since then i haven't gotten any updates.Contacted pitney bowes they said to contact ebay. And when i contacted ebay they said contact PB.Expected d...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Gsp super slow

has anyone else noticed GSP being insanely slow from the us to canada lately? i get it’s the holidays and stuff but as an example i ordered an item on the 25th of november 2022, it’s now the 1st of january and i just got it, it cleared customs on the...

what is the average time to get a package from the gsc after leaving customs to alberta where i live

i was wondering. i have a package that i ordered that used the gsp. now that my package has passed customs in toronto and has shipped from there. will it get to a facility in edmonton, alberta before or by friday?. it left toronto customs and shipped...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I BLOCK US sellers?

I'm getting tired of the outrageously EXTREME shipping rates from the USA, is there any to block all sellers that ship from the USA?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to get in touch with EBAY?

Got an order confirmation, credit card was charged, items never came, order disapeared, seller says he can't do anything and can't get in touch with EBAY and I can't either.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Captcha has gone bats**t crazy

It wants a captcha to look at a sellers user profile?I'm signed in, looking at a purchase Order details and went I click on the sellers name, it wants a captcha?Ebay has lost its mind, and I'm really tired of it

hell-wrong-mad.gif

What Happened

What the hell has happened to Ebay. It's like an online garage sale. You can't get any answers from anyone and when you get ripped off it's Ebay's fault because their security and service suck so bad. Thanks Eboob.........we're al done with you. $100...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Did seller blocked me?

Simply and politly contacted a seller yersterday offering $15 on a $20 listing. Today i log in and i notice i can't contact this seller anymore. I have errors saying the seller cannot answer my questions both on listings and his profilHe did not both...

How To Find Out Why A Seller Has Blocked Me

I went to buy an item on eBay and discovered that the seller has blocked me from buying, bidding or making an offer on what they're selling. So far as I know I've never had dealings with this seller before. I am unable to contact the seller to find o...

Seller cancelled 2 orders without a valid reason

On Dec. 18, 2022 I bid & won 2 items from seller. I waited for seller to send me one invoice. Instead, seller sent two invoices with separate shipping costs. On Dec. 19, 2022 I sent a request (message #1) to seller to ship the items together & send m...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Gift card amount not returned

For some reason eBay did not allow my payment with my gift card but took the $$ off my card. The seller didn't receive payment and I received notification the card did not pay. There was the confirmation of $100 Cdn when redeeming it, but now I'm out...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful