Forum Posts

Returning an item without delivery confirmation?

I'm about to return an item due to the item being smaller than expected. The seller said they accept returns for full refund. In their return info it stated that they would pay for shipping. I then contacted the seller and asked them about it, but si...

seller profile

Hi People are selling lot of 20 iphone 5 for 8000$ which is 400$ per phone when they retail for 900$. The seller is from US and has a top seller rating. Is this too good to be true? And is using ebay and will contact me with invoice for purchase. is ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Haven't received three orders.

I haven't received three orders I paid for in December. Two of the shippers said that my address was incorrect and was returned to them. One said initially that it didn't pass customs then, afterwards said it was an incorrect address. I'm using the s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

SHIPPING

I have not received my ebay purchase .It was shipped DHL.they are telling me it was lost,but how can that happen with all the tracking.It was a hand made knife from Pakistan,so when I told them it was likely stolen they said there was nothing they co...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Helpful Authors