Combined shipping

doumac-5
Community Member

ized order with a sellers in the USA who I have bought from several times , I put 22 items in my cart and    when i went to pay only 14  showed up    so I questioned this descrepancy   only to be informat EB does not allo combined shipping  on intenatioal shipemnts    which is certan news to me       so as I was quite disappointed  with this news  I simply cancelled the entire order  -    after all the reason I increased the quantiy of items  was to  save on shipping           Now i have to decide wheter or not to continue with my E Bay account  or not     if her  is no benefit   on making larger  orders to  obtain better shipping prices  then EBay becomes a useless proprsition

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

EBay is introducing combined shipping for eBay international shipping but I don't think that all sellers have it.  They are rolling it out slowly.  

I think that it was a mistake not to have it set up when they started the program but for some reason they decided to start it later on.

@doumac-5 wrote:

ized order with a sellers in the USA who I have bought from several times , I put 22 items in my cart and    when i went to pay only 14  showed up    so I questioned this descrepancy   only to be informat EB does not allo combined shipping  on intenatioal shipemnts    which is certan news to me       so as I was quite disappointed  with this news  I simply cancelled the entire order  -    after all the reason I increased the quantiy of items  was to  save on shipping           Now i have to decide wheter or not to continue with my E Bay account  or not     if her  is no benefit   on making larger  orders to  obtain better shipping prices  then EBay becomes a useless proprsition

@doumac-5 

devon@ebay  Has the option for sellers to send revised invoices been turned off? With a couple of recent orders this feature was missing from the dropdown. (The customer had not paid unless it was in a state of processing.). In speaking to 1 other seller they were also unable to find the option to send a revised invoice. Unsure if it repopulates when there is major delay in a buyer paying.  Often when you are able to send a revised invoice it avoids the necessity to send a refund for overpayment of shipping.

-Lotz