HOW DO I CONTACT E-BAY.

Hi!

I received a clock that doesn't work. I submitted the return request on 3/1 & I am trying to e-mail e-bay for an update because it says I can check on it today but for hours I have been trying to find out how to e-mail e-bay because according to their instructions, when I click on the drop down box for more actions, there should be something that says to ask e-bay to step in. I cannot even begin to to tell you how frustrating it is.

If there is anything that someone can do to help me out.

Thank you,

Sincerely, 

Maureen
PS

This is the first e-mail address that I have found, so I am desperately hoping that it will go to someone who can help me. I won't go into all the details just in case this is the wrong e-mail address. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

HOW DO I CONTACT E-BAY.

These are forums viewed by buyers and sellers -- ebay support staff don't read them.

Are you looking with a desktop computer or a handheld device? -- the way the information is shown can be different depending on how you are viewing.

To summarize: You opened an Item-Not-As-Described case? And the seller did not reply to you?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

HOW DO I CONTACT E-BAY.

This is the first e-mail address that I have found,

This is not (to the best of my knowledge) an email address.

This is a webpage on the eBayCanada site, which hosts  member to member discussions.

So, I'm wondering if part of your problem is using the wrong jargon. Lord knows there is enough obscure jargon online to confuse anyone.

I submitted the return request on 3/1 & I am trying to e-mail e-bay

Did you go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not As Described dispute?

Did you then, as suggested, contact the seller through the Dispute?

(If you didn't, don't worry too much. This is a suggestion, not a command. But it would be polite.)

Did the seller refuse a refund?

Did the seller refuse to send you a Return Shipping Label?

Note that if the seller is not in Canada, he can't send you a Return Shipping Label, and eBay does not realize this.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply