How do I pay for an item that I didn`t receive, got a refund from Ebay, then received the item.

Ebay pulled the listing then told me I didn`t have to pay for it.  I had already paid for it around Feb 27 & because Ebay had pulled the listing I figured there was a problem with the Seller.  I requested a refund from the Seller Mar 23/15.  I didn`t hear from theI Seller so Ebay refunded my money.  Today I received my item & I can`t find anyway to ask Ebay what to do to pay for the item again. The Seller is not a registered member. I was raised to be an honest person & would really like to pay for this item again.

Can someone please help me,

Lyn

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

How do I pay for an item that I didn`t receive, got a refund from Ebay, then received the item.

If you paid with paypal, go back to the paypal transaction to get the seller's email address and use the Send money tab in paypal to make the payment.

I commend you for wanting to pay for the item after you were refunded.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If you paid with paypal, go back to the paypal transaction to get the seller's email address and use the Send money tab in paypal to make the payment.

I commend you for wanting to pay for the item after you were refunded.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you so much for your solution. I feel so much better now.

Lyn
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

your an awesome ebayer wish everyone was that honest
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I had the same situation too. and thanks to you nubian_treasures for helping us with your solution.

Ghing 🙂
Message 5 of 5
latest reply