I NEED THE PHONE NUMBER TO SPEAK WITH A LIVE PERSON AT EBAY. I HAVE TRIED TO RESOLVE A TRANSACTION

SELLER HAS STOPPED COMMUNCIATION.

I NEED HELP SETTLING AN ISSUE.

I WANT TO SPEAK WITH A LIVE PERSON AT EBAY

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

I NEED THE PHONE NUMBER TO SPEAK WITH A LIVE PERSON AT EBAY. I HAVE TRIED TO RESOLVE A TRANSACTION

Have you tried using the Help & Contact link at the top (and bottom of this page) -- on the linked page go to the Need our assistance? section -- step through the questions to get a phone choice.

-..-

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

The usual issues are:

1. the item has not been received
  2. the item is not as described

Both can be handled through the robotic Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

You have 30 days after delivery (or last estimated date for delivery) to open an eBay Dispute.

The first suggestion is to contact the seller.

You have done that so ask eBay in the Dispute to step in and escalate to a claim.

1. If the item has not been delivered and the Seller cannot prove delivery, you will be refunded
  2. If the item is Not as Described the Seller will be told to send you a Return Shipping Label, if he does not, you will be refunded. If he does, you will be refunded when the tracking shows the item has been delivered back to the seller.

Do NOT get into a discussion with the seller.

All you want is either proof (tracking) that the item is on its way or your money back.

Do NOT accept an offer of a replacement.

This is almost always as scam. You want your money back.

If the 30 day deadline has passed, go instead to your Paypal account. Their Resolution Centre is at the top of the account page under Tools.

Same system, but you will be required to return an unwanted item on your own dime. On the other hand, you have 180 days from payment for the Dispute and Claim.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Have you tried using the Help & Contact link at the top (and bottom of this page) -- on the linked page go to the Need our assistance? section -- step through the questions to get a phone choice.

-..-

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

The usual issues are:

1. the item has not been received
  2. the item is not as described

Both can be handled through the robotic Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

You have 30 days after delivery (or last estimated date for delivery) to open an eBay Dispute.

The first suggestion is to contact the seller.

You have done that so ask eBay in the Dispute to step in and escalate to a claim.

1. If the item has not been delivered and the Seller cannot prove delivery, you will be refunded
  2. If the item is Not as Described the Seller will be told to send you a Return Shipping Label, if he does not, you will be refunded. If he does, you will be refunded when the tracking shows the item has been delivered back to the seller.

Do NOT get into a discussion with the seller.

All you want is either proof (tracking) that the item is on its way or your money back.

Do NOT accept an offer of a replacement.

This is almost always as scam. You want your money back.

If the 30 day deadline has passed, go instead to your Paypal account. Their Resolution Centre is at the top of the account page under Tools.

Same system, but you will be required to return an unwanted item on your own dime. On the other hand, you have 180 days from payment for the Dispute and Claim.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi i was bidding on a item it said I was the highest bidder at 2;30 am there were still 4 hrs left to go went back at 5;30 and no longer there on my cell phone said sold but in ebay said ending soon item\: 282353968478 parrot cage, can someone help

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Are you sure you have the correct item number? I don't see you on the bid history of this one at all. Maybe that's the problem, you were bidding on a different one and got the two mixed up.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply