If you leave me a feed back I will leave you?When payment is made long before item is received.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If you leave me a feed back I will leave you?When payment is made long before item is received.

If you leave me a feed back I will leave you?

When payment is made long before item is received.

Buyer and seller are not required to leave feedback, For those that do,,,

Buyer: can leave feedback for up to 60 days after purchase. Usually (if not buying from China) that's when the item arrives and is checked out.

Seller: will either

(a) leave feedback when the item ships (often because they have too many sales to remember the details by the time it arrives)

or

(b) when the seller knows the buyer is satisfied with their purchase (after arrival)

-..-

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Feedback is both voluntary and irrelevant.

Because buyers can only get positive feedback, it is the equivalent to the supermarket cashier's "Have a nice day."

Because only about 40 % of transactions attract any feedback (from buyer or sellers) it is a skewed measure of how a seller is doing.

NOW.

What is the actual problem?

EBay gave you a window during which your item should arrive.

Has that window closed? Did your item arrive?

If it arrived but the 60 days from payment for feedback has passed, don't worry about it.

If you were very happy, send the seller an eBay Message saying so. It will be appreciated.

Has it not arrived?

Or was it Not As Described?

You have 30 days from arrival to open a Dispute in the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page?

You are encouraged to Contact the Seller as a first step.

You only need to ask when was it sent? What service was used? What is the tracking number?

Do NOT accept an offer of a replacement. It won't arrive.

Do NOT close the Dispute. This guarantees you will not receive either item or refund.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

If a seller is demanding feedback before leaving it, he has opened himself to getting calm factual feedback from a buyer who can leave positive, neutral or negative feedback.

But he can only leave the buyer positive feedback.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply