Is there a way to filter out US sellers who use the Global shipping program?

Is there a way to filter out US sellers who use the Global Shipping Program?   I know there are several choices one can make to refine a search , but I haven't been able to find if eliminating GSP sellers is one of them.   I know the GSP information (Customs services and international tracking provided) is shown with the time left for listing, country, and seller.   On the left side there is the choice of price, location, etc.  so having a choice of GSP sellers and non-GSP sellers would be another helpful choice.  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

No but you can avoid them by using List for Search rather than Gallery.

Then in List, look for these words:
Customs services and international tracking provided

which indicate that the shipper is enrolled in the GSP Seller Protection program.

And don't Search on a smartphone- the warning words don't show up until you click on an item and move through a few clicks.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Short answer: No

One alternative is to exclude USA and UK sellers when searching since they are the only one's who can use GSP, but that also excludes those that don'tl.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

No but you can avoid them by using List for Search rather than Gallery.

Then in List, look for these words:
Customs services and international tracking provided

which indicate that the shipper is enrolled in the GSP Seller Protection program.

And don't Search on a smartphone- the warning words don't show up until you click on an item and move through a few clicks.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply