Large order not received

efreca2
Community Member

I made a large order of about 50 different items, and haven't received them, I want to get a refund on the entire order, and not have to open 50 cases.. I haven't found any way of doing this, am I missing something? 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Large order not received

if it was 50 separate orders you will have to open 50 item not received cases, if it was 10 items from 5 seller's than you have to open 5 cases, provided the items are past their expected due date.. and when or if your items do arrive, do the right thing and repay the seller's, it is not their fault that item's are backlogged from overseas..

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Large order not received

Even if all 50 were from the same seller, and shipped together, you are going to have to open 50 separate cases.

It might go a little faster if you have a text document open on your desktop when you start to cut and paste in the repetitive information.

What is the delivery date that eBay gave you?

You can open Disputes for 30 days after the last estimated date for arrival, but not before that date.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Large order not received

It's 50 items from one seller in 3 invoices.. but shipped as one package.. I don't know why it got split into 3 invoices, but I can deal with one return for each.. 50 of them is ridiculous though..

I've done this before and if I get my package late I do always pay for it! Just never had to deal with such a large order being late

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Large order not received

IF it was paid on 3 invoices then you have to open 3 cases, for items not received..
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Large order not received

"I've done this before and if I get my package late I do always pay for it!"

How often? Too many Resolution Centre cases will flag your account. I'd call ebay Customer Service to discuss this with a rep.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Large order not received

How can I do it on a per-invoice basis? I haven't found a link anywhere

I guess it's happened about 5 times in the last year that something has shown up FAR past it's delivery date.. usually something like 4 months rather than the 6 week estimated delivery time
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Large order not received

No, I mean how many Items Not Received CASES have you opened? The fraud monitoring centres won't care how many times you resent payment to sellers, only how many times you opened cases against said sellers.

If you're trying to open the cases on a payment-basis as opposed to item-basis you would have to go to paypal instead of ebay. I'd suggest that you discuss the matter with a Customer Support Rep.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Large order not received

I will talk to them.. Though I think it's ridiculous you can't do this on a per-invoice basis.. Not receiving a package with 50 items in it is obviously going to look horrible on me!
Order was placed Jul21 and I've received other stuff from that same timeline a month ago
Message 9 of 9
latest reply