Seller Lame excuse

I purchase one cell phone mother board LG V10 with [username redacted by mod--see guidelines] (eBay member) Based in Shenzhen, China on dated: 17 April 2018 total amount C$ 127.75 & received on dated 4 may 2018 but the board was faulty and I return back on dated 10 may 2018, the seller promise me to send my refund after received the item, from last two months he give me lame excuses that I am not received yet and also Ebay not respond in this regard what can I do now?  pl help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

If you can prove the seller told you to return it without tracking, the seller loses the requirement to see tracking on the return. You’re going to have to call Customer Service. You’ve probably expired your MoneyBack Guarantee but if ebay Messages showed the seller gave you bad advice and led you down yh garden path, eBay May throw you a bone to keep you happy and loyal.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hopefully you returned it with a tracking number, otherwise you may be out of luck..

you do have 180 days to go through Paypal, but again if you sent it back without tracking