Seller from China sends automated messages

Hello everyone.  Back on March 11th I purchased an item from a seller in China.  I was already basically done buying anything from China because of past problems with items from China taking forever to get here or not getting here at all.  Realizing that items from China take a while I waited until 42 days had passed before I contacted them.  First I got an automated messaged and then another message asking if I could wait a couple of more days.  I considered the fact that they could just be putting me off but I gave them another 2 days and contacted them again asking again for a refund.  Since then all I get is the same automated message that I received the first time and nothing else.  The message also states that they are out of the office until 12/20/2015 .  Whats that all about, 2015!!!  It appears they have no listings on eBay any more either because when I check sellers other items it shows nothing.  It has now been 46 days and any recourse I had through eBay is gone.  Is there anything I can do to get my $43.00 back.  Ebay customer support doesn't seem to have any info on what to do when your 45 days is up.  The item was paid for through paypal via a credit card and so I am wondering if I have any recourse that way.  Thanks in advance for any info provided.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

White space is your friend. Please use the 'return' button.

Go here:

http://resolutioncentre.ebay.ca/

and open an Item Not Recieved case. Do not accept any offer of 'replacement' Money is what you want.

If the full 45 days have passed, to the HOUR, PP will not accept your dispute.

Go to the credit card you used to pay. PP was only the mediator for the payment.

Call the 1-800 number for Customer Support and ask the clerk about a chargeback.

Have your dates, payments, and transaction numbers handy for the clerk. She doesn't need a long story, she's filling in a form.