What can I do if a seller refuses to answer my queries about his item?

I have asked 4 times and got no replies, and the item closes tomorrow. I won't buy from them, so I would not be able to rate them but surely there is a way to launch a complaint about them, especially as they claim to answer emails within 24 hours. 

Can anybody help?

Thanks.

Pat

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

There is no transaction, so there is no basis for complaint, in eBay's eyes.

It is also possible that the seller has you Blocked, either for persistence or because he does not sell to Canada and has all foreigners Blocked.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

That sucks. He does sell to Canada - I would never have asked a question about the item otherwise. But that is really disappointing if eBay does not consider this a problem, that a seller does not have to live up to the claims they clearly make. Thank you for your reply.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

If you want to complain about an item they have listed for sale click on the "Report item" link that is located on the item's sale page.

Viewed on a desktop computer it's to the right of the Description, Shipping and payments tabs.

I don't know where a mobile device displays the link.

-..-

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

He does sell to Canada - I would never have asked a question about the item otherwise.

You would be surprised how many US sellers in particular do not know that they were signed up for the Global Shipping Program.

Others do indicate that they ship internationally, but Block bidders with non-US Paypal accounts.

(Those have slightly higher fees than US based accounts and some sellers are penny wise and pound foolish.)

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

poor comunication can be left after feedback, the stars will be less, aka ranking.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply