Why does it say this?Sorry, we were unable to process your request. •Please try again. You may need to retry your checkout

lsig8547
Community Member

Everytime I try to buy something this is what it says. Why?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

daynoid
Community Member

I am having the same problem. I have tried contacting paypal about it but it is very difficult getting a response that isn't an automated form message. Multiple browsers and clearing the cache hasn't helped me. Ample funds available in my (verified) accounts. For me, it seems to only happen when sellers require an immediate payment for an item. Hoping they fix the problem quickly. it's super frustrating.

t-chrono
Community Member

I don't think this really has to do with browser caches and cookies. I has been this way since few days ago, and I didn't has this problem at all just last week. I even have funds in my PP account to pay it with.

I tried with two different sellers, login with FF, Safari, Chrome browsers on three different computers and one Android browser between office and home, all with the same error. What gives??

If you have cleared your cache/cookies and if listing shows shipping to Canada , then possibly a glitch. Seems others are experiencing..

http://forums.ebay.com/db1/topic/Checkout/Checkout-Problem-Please/5100111926