changing feedback

I recently gave a negative feedback to a seller. the seller fixed the problem and I would like to give positive feedback but don`t know how to go about it . Some advise please.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

changing feedback

mcrlmn
Community Member

The seller has to send you a request to revise your feedback.

You'll then have 10 days to change or remove your feedback before the request expires.

If the seller hasn't contacted you, there's no harm in you doing so with that offer.

More info:

https://ocsnext.ebay.ca/ocs/sr?&query=1577

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

changing feedback

You will have to ask the seller to send you a feedback revision request. Feedback can't be revised without the seller initiating the request first.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

changing feedback

mcrlmn
Community Member

The seller has to send you a request to revise your feedback.

You'll then have 10 days to change or remove your feedback before the request expires.

If the seller hasn't contacted you, there's no harm in you doing so with that offer.

More info:

https://ocsnext.ebay.ca/ocs/sr?&query=1577

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

changing feedback

You will have to ask the seller to send you a feedback revision request. Feedback can't be revised without the seller initiating the request first.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

changing feedback

thank you
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

changing feedback

thank very much
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

changing feedback

In addition, you can add a Response to any feedback indefinitely.

The most effective Response, like the most effective feedback, is calm and factual.

PS-- Wow! in your last 25 transactions you have left two negatives, one neutral and one false positive.

That is extremely high!

It might be a good idea to put items that interest you on your Watch List and read them over again on a laptop or desktop before ordering.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

changing feedback

Thanks... I updated my block list.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply