it says that i have 3 items in my shopping cart, but when i click on it the cart is empty

my shopping cart in upper right corner of the first screen says i have 3 items in my cart but when i click on it it says my cart is empty. whats going on?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

it says that i have 3 items in my shopping cart, but when i click on it the cart is empty

If you recently removed items from your cart, it can take some time to update and show that it's empty. It's a minor annoyance but nothing serious. You could go the route of clearing your browser's cache and cookies and restarting to see if that helps, but I personally don't bother. It updates itself eventually.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

If you recently removed items from your cart, it can take some time to update and show that it's empty. It's a minor annoyance but nothing serious. You could go the route of clearing your browser's cache and cookies and restarting to see if that helps, but I personally don't bother. It updates itself eventually.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply