Buying on eBay
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask A Question
How long does it take for small item to arrive from United Arab Emirates to Canada??
How long does it take for small item to arrive from United Arab Emirates to Canada??
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by julsthetrex
Purchase History
Purchase History
Please tell me where i can view a history of my purchases.  Thank you. 
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by ypdc_dennis
Seller Lame excuse
Seller Lame excuse
I purchase one cell phone mother board LG V10 with [username redacted by mod--see guidelines] (eBay member) Based in Shenzhen, China on dated: 17 Apri...
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by reallynicestamps
What does "adst." stand for?
What does "adst." stand for?
Hello, I was wondering what does "adst." stand for? in the ring size ? Ring PRODUCT NAME : Ring BRAND : "Handmade" STYLE : Statement THEME : Beauty ME...
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by femmefan1946
Help first time buyer.
Help first time buyer.
Last night I bought a pond filter this morning the seller is no longer with ebay and I have already payed for it. I just got scammed didn't I.
Seller refuses to buy Shipping Label, now refuses shipping cost.
Seller refuses to buy Shipping Label, now refuses shipping cost.
Hello, I am new to the eBay Community, and really need some help. I recently had the bright idea to buy some used headphones on the eBay and turns out...
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by nebulaastronomy
Adjust preferences for ebay last call email
Adjust preferences for ebay last call email
Hi, I binge when I'm on my computer but have notable time away in between. I believe the average time ebay sends out a last call notification email wa...
I can't leave Feedback
I can't leave Feedback
feedback button not working cannot leave feedback for anyone,,,,
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by snotgobble
can i pay with paypal
can i pay with paypal
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by momcqueen
Why is ebay charging 3.7 % instead of 3% to exchange my moneys canadian to us funds.
Why is ebay charging 3.7 % instead of 3% to exchange my moneys canadian to us funds.
Why is ebay charging 3.7 % instead of 3% to exchange my moneys Canadian to US funds.It's the principle of it not the money. Purchase price was 4.38 US...
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by girlytoo
returning a wrong product
returning a wrong product
I bought a 8TB hard drive from Newegg and they sent me a 1.5 TB drive in 8TB package instead. I discovered the problem a little more than a month and ...
As a Canadian paying in U.S. funds...
As a Canadian paying in U.S. funds...
Hello!I'm a Canadian buying from the U.S. & does anyone know if you get charged twice for paying in U.S. funds?I understand about I have to pay duty &...
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by mccrlmn
package torn, no product, don't know which item
package torn, no product, don't know which item
I bought about 8 things all in one day. One item came in, package torn, and the product missing. I don't know which item it is, and none of the shippe...
Several Order in cart from one seller
Several Order in cart from one seller
The seller said it would be combined shipping but when I clicked on buy from this seller there was a prompt saying buyer didn’t add shipping cost. I h...
Seller cancels order with no explanation.
Seller cancels order with no explanation.
Hello. Two days ago I purchased a Masterpiece doll from a seller from back east. This seller had two Masterpiece dolls for sale and after I purchased ...
Canon rebel t6 lenses
Canon rebel t6 lenses
Hello, I bought a Canon Rebel t6 for Christmas and it came with:EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS IIEF 75-300mm 1:4-5.6 IIINow i am going to Europe in a few w...
Purchasing item in Canada and shipping it to US address
Purchasing item in Canada and shipping it to US address
Hello. The answers that I see for my question are old, and I want to make sure that I have current information. I am a Cdn with a Cdn eBay account. To...
Japan golf bag
Japan golf bag
I live in New Brunswick Canada. I want to buy a golf bag from Japan. Has anyone else done so? Real or counterfeit? Duty crazy? Any info would help. Th...
having 2 folding knives shipped to Canada
having 2 folding knives shipped to Canada
i ordered 2 folding knives on ebay and i relise it might be illegal in Canada. Is there a chance I would be charged or get in any troubles? thank you.
Seller requesting more money
Seller requesting more money
Hi, I just bought an item and paid for it right away. The seller contacted me If they said that they made an error in shipping quote and apologized fo...
Item ordered on Guest Account
Item ordered on Guest Account
The item I ordered was not delivered. I contacted eBay. They contacted seller. I seller offered another solution. When I tried to "Send a Message" to ...
I need to talk to somebody at Ebay. Give me a phone number pls
I need to talk to somebody at Ebay. Give me a phone number pls
Give me a phone number pls so I can explain the situation
So really .... I'm screwed !?! 30 days?
So really .... I'm screwed !?! 30 days?
So really ...... I'm hooped? I sent yet another request to the seller to send me back my money. Still nothing, so I went to open a buyer protection th...
unfortunately
unfortunately
Unfortunately, i have no credit card so my Paypal account is from my bank account, so i guess i lost my money. Thanks anyways
what happens after 45 days
what happens after 45 days
What happens after 45 days, the seller said my refund was on it's way so i didn't file a complaint, when i E-mailed them they kept on saying to wait a...
Should I be concerned if seller has not provided tracking number?
Should I be concerned if seller has not provided tracking number?
I purchased a leather coat, seller has not marked item as shipped (yet seller says it has been shipped). Also seller has not provided a tracking numbe...
about 6 washburn guitars weren't allowed to cross US/CA border.
about 6 washburn guitars weren't allowed to cross US/CA border.
I have purchased about 6 washburn guitars in as many weeks.My purchase price including shipping has been completely refundedand the entire transaction...
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by happy_pigeon
I want an accurate way to find shipping charges to Toronto from the States,
I want an accurate way to find shipping charges to Toronto from the States,
ebay shipping center is double the actual cost, how can I calculate actual cost as we used to get. example- 1/24 nascar diecast was $ 12- 16 last year...
The shopping cart does not appear on my page. Do I need to enable it somehow?
The shopping cart does not appear on my page. Do I need to enable it somehow?
The shopping cart does not appear on my page. Do I need to enable it somehow?I cannot find anything on the help menu
I would like to buy more than one item as "buy it now" and the seller has agreed to combine shipping
I would like to buy more than one item as "buy it now" and the seller has agreed to combine shipping
I would like to buy more than one item as "buy it now" and the seller has agreed to combine shipping but when I go to each item it send me straight to...