Buying on eBay
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask A Question
I'm trying to contact one of your sellers to discuss an item that i bought
I'm trying to contact one of your sellers to discuss an item that i bought
I am trying to contact a seller who said he was going to send me some replacement parts for an item that does not work. I want to follow up with him a...
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by reallynicestamps
reimbursement of order
reimbursement of order
Good afternoon, I made a purchase on November 21, 2017, but I did not receive it. The order was retained in customs. I requested the resolution of thi...
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by joalve_61
Shipping from china to canada
Shipping from china to canada
I ordered two packages from china on Nov.29th I'm still waiting for them to arrive. It says that the orders arrived in canada on Dec.11th when I track...
What happens if I buy an item and its broken or unusable, but the seller disagrees with my request?
What happens if I buy an item and its broken or unusable, but the seller disagrees with my request?
I was just wondering what happens if I buy an item on ebay and it does not come as described in the ad? What if i request a refund but the seller disa...
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by femmefan1946
do you pay tax on items?
do you pay tax on items?
Do I pay the amount i bid, or does tax later get added to the bid price. for example i buy something for 1000$, does that mean 15%(tax in my province)...
how do I change a negative rating to a positive
how do I change a negative rating to a positive
I gave a negative rating to a purchase. Now we have resolved our issues and I would like to change it to a positive. Does anyone know how I would do t...
How much time i have to post feedback
How much time i have to post feedback
How much time i have to post a feedback to a seller, starting when i receive my item, let say i receive my item the 11-24
seller changed listing after I ordered what the listing originally was, sent the changed item
seller changed listing after I ordered what the listing originally was, sent the changed item
seller changed listing after I ordered what the listing originally was, sent the changed item simply put, they listed an item, sold it or better put I...
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by prime_8
I have a parcel stuck in Winnepeg and it will not forward it to me
I have a parcel stuck in Winnepeg and it will not forward it to me
it was to be delivered on the 22nd of December and now it sits in a Winnepeg warehouse owned by Global shipping ebay? Why? do they want more money?
How long would it take for the refund from PayPal back to my credit card ?
How long would it take for the refund from PayPal back to my credit card ?
Hello there I have bought a used phone yesterday from a seller in US. After I paid him by PayPal via my bank credit card. But I then realized I picked...
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by ypdc_dennis
I thought I was getting 5 items ow I find out I am oniy getting one item
I thought I was getting 5 items ow I find out I am oniy getting one item
I am going to cancel my order. It did not specify one only 
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by dutchman48
Will i have to pay import fees and provincial taxes if i am buying something from china?
Will i have to pay import fees and provincial taxes if i am buying something from china?
I want to get a GPD Win for 385 CAD but i am afraid for how much the import charges are. They don't mention it anywhere at all, and when i click check...
item caused damage
item caused damage
So I bought a PWM fan hub on ebay, Hooked it up per instructions on listing, and it fried my motherboard. What options do I have to A) have my motherb...
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by mccrlmn
It is 2017. Can someone tell me why Ebay still does not have customer reviews on all products?
It is 2017. Can someone tell me why Ebay still does not have customer reviews on all products?
It is very easy to be deceived by a seller's 98% rating when you don't have actual product ratings. I never buy anything without ratings, but i was wi...
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by pinetreecottage
I am trying to call someone for some answers. I placed 3 orders Have not received
I am trying to call someone for some answers. I placed 3 orders Have not received
I placed 3 orders in September. I have not received anything. I'm also told you have no orders for me. There was no problem charging my credit card. I...
import charges
import charges
They want import charges on an item which is DUTY FREE into Canada ! Who gets this money? I can only guess that a third party pockets it !!!
Partial refund
Partial refund
Hi there is anyone tell me how to get money back from ebay?i ordered skirt decals and I received them completely wrong and diffraction from pictures.....
Bought item, then listing & seller were removed... now what?
Bought item, then listing & seller were removed... now what?
I bought an item last week and it was marked shipped same day. The seller had 100% feedback (61). A day or 2 after that, I found in my summary that eB...
seller not responding
seller not responding
I purchased an item and paid. A week later the payment had not been accepted so I cancelled as I thought some fraud was going on because the seller di...
I ordered and paid with master card a motor(MORRILL MOTORS SP-B9HS16) as a quest position before,
I ordered and paid with master card a motor(MORRILL MOTORS SP-B9HS16) as a quest position before,
Hello! I ordered and paid with master card a motor(MORRILL MOTORS SP-B9HS16) as a quest position before, but I am not sure, finish or not. If finished...
how do i leave feedback for items i have purchased for the seller?
how do i leave feedback for items i have purchased for the seller?
Hi,I have bought a few items, that have been very slowly delivered.I contacted the seller, and I do not have any issues, but I would like to leave fee...
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by mjwl2006momcqueen
seller claim that winning item was delivered but it was delivered to a wrong address in US.I
seller claim that winning item was delivered but it was delivered to a wrong address in US.I
Hello there I had been buying and selling on ebay since 2003. I had something really weird happened to my purchase from a US seller with 105 positive ...
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by justbiddingpeopleup
Buying
Buying
Hello, I like to said that is a good idea to keep all your purchases online, I ordered and sometimes take more than 60 days and after that time is gon...
Help! I got scammed two hours ago, too late to cancel order. What do I do?
Help! I got scammed two hours ago, too late to cancel order. What do I do?
Alright, so two hours ago, I purchased a gaming pc. (12:29pm) At 2pm, I realized it was a scam, tried a cancel but ebay said no
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by lady.stark
Listing States different than what is pictured
Listing States different than what is pictured
I have bid on a listing that states a certain number of video games. In the description it doesnt list the games nor does it say you can choose a cert...
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by funkadelichika7
didn't receive item
didn't receive item
Hi,I can't find any way to get in touch with ebay. I bought 2 packages from a seller in July, buyer protection has ended. But I was in touch with buye...
Just bought an item here on Ebay.ca. Price was $51 plus $13 International Priority shipping to Can.
Just bought an item here on Ebay.ca. Price was $51 plus $13 International Priority shipping to Can.
Just bought an item here on Ebay.ca. Price was $51 plus $13 International Priority shipping to Canada plus Import charges of $11. Will there be any hi...
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by pcoffroad
Canadian buyers cannot buy used clothing (among other things) if sellers use GSP?!
Canadian buyers cannot buy used clothing (among other things) if sellers use GSP?!
I've been receiving messages of being unable to purchase certain items due to "seller restrictions". I am in Canada and can clearly see the seller shi...
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by lady.stark
If you leave me a feed back I will leave you?When payment is made long before item is received.
If you leave me a feed back I will leave you?When payment is made long before item is received.
What does MAC Address means. Please help
by in Buying on eBay | Updated by strange*highways