what happens after 45 days

What happens after 45 days, the seller said my refund was on it's way so i didn't file a complaint, when i E-mailed them they kept on saying to wait a little longer. but now my 45 days is up still didn't receive my item or refund, when i contact seller they keep sending me the same E-mail over and over again telling me to wait by the date i see its a copy of the same E-mail. do i lose my money or is there something else i could do?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

There was no need to start a new thread. It is disconnected and makes no sense on its own.

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Buying-on-eBay/unfortunately/qaq-p/229072

To reply to a thread you started, click on Answer or Comment.

You go to the credit card you actually paid from (Paypal only mediates the payment, protecting your financial information ) and phone the 1-800 customer service number.

Ask about a chargeback.

Have tthe payment amount, dates and transaction numbers handy for the clerk to process the refund.

For future reference:

Since refunds take about 25 seconds to process (although they may take up to 10 days to clear the international banking system) if you don't see any sign that it is on its way after 24 hours escalate your dispute to a claim.

Hope you never need that bit of advice.

You should also leave feedback. You have 60 days for that and the most effective feedback is calm and factual. "Neither item nor refund arrived in spite of multiple promises." perhaps. And Detailed Seller Ratings which are much more important. The normal DSR is 5 stars. The lowest is ONE Star.

If a seller's DSRs drop below 4.3, his ability to list and sell is severely restricted.