The truth regarding the Keystone pipeline

valve37
Community Member

keystone.jpg

So - you thought opposition to the Keystone Pipeline was pure and noble and environmentally based..!?!

.............. check this out

I’m surprised it has taken this long to for the public to connect the dots – the Wall St. Journal has often written of the conflict.

Also, for your edification, check out Petroleo Brasileiro, the Brazil Oil Company. In 2008, George Soros a major donor to Obama and democrats invested 811 million in the company, a 22% stake. In 2010, while Obama was refusing to permit drilling in the gulf he signed an executive order providing a 2 billion dollar loan to Betroleo Brasileiro of U.S. Tax Payer Dollars. By the way the oil is being sold to China and was never bound for the U. S.

Hey anyone think Soros has paid back the loan?

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: The truth regarding the Keystone pipeline

@valve37 wrote:

" Who needs Harper? He is not part of that equation."

Yes and we need Trudeau and Mulcair even less!

Indeed. Elizabeth May would be a much better choice than all previous options mentioned.

--
Bloggin' since before blog was a word.
Message 21 of 22
latest reply

Re: The truth regarding the Keystone pipeline

All the fact checking sites have been accused of having a liberal bias.

for obvious reasons - Faux news, religious crusaders, the NRA and the Texas government are all working 24/7 producing total bs to feed the right-wing machine with anti-science hocus pocus and rumor journalism. And, as we all know, there is no corresponding machine for the left, only us naive centrists here thinking truth will prevail...

Message 22 of 22
latest reply