Up grade from Sam A5 phone

rodm1975
Community Member

I have a samsung a5 I want to up grade to something else what do U suggest thanks  there is S4 S7 S5 Note 3 Note 4 or 5 thanks

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Up grade from Sam A5 phone

mcrlmn
Community Member

rodm1975
Community Member

I have a Samsung A5 here was told to Upgrade to Samsung A01 or A10   A10E or A10S or A20 or what ever new modal is  I cant afford A50 ETC what is best up grade from A5 Samsung shell I go A01 thanks

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

so what about A10 A20 phones then ?
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

rodm1975
Community Member

I am debating to get a Samsung A10 or A20 or go with a Apple I phone 7 or 6 whats your ideas thanks I have Sam a5 right now : or shell I go with Samsung Note 4 or 5  I heard U can sign emails on them as well not sure if true :

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

You've been debating this for a while.   😂

I haven't used Samsung phones but I've used a few budget-to-mid-price Android devices until recently, when I got frustrated with the Android experience in general.  I started out with Windows Phones and I really liked the smooth, fast, stable and intuitive interface.  Android was a bit of a let-down for me after that despite the broader selection of apps, and I probably would have had a harder time picking up on it if I hadn't had those Windows Phones first.

I now use a refurbished iPhone 8 Plus, and while I still miss Windows Phone, I don't think I'd go back to Android.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

"there is S4 S7 S5 Note 3 Note 4 or 5"

I assumed those to be your preference and price point.

You're welcome.

"so what about A10 A20 phones then ?"

Quite a leap.

Help yourself to Google.

It's a lot faster than waiting for us to do it for you.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply