App is not functional with new update

Well the out of touch programmers at eBay have done it again... I accidentally updated the app, and now I can't list on ebay,com....   It won't accept that the package is in Canada and has a letters and numbers for a zip code... so great, I can't list on ebay.com anymore.  THANKS!!  and the changes are all time consuming options I don't want, slowing down my listings.   Do you guys do any beta testing?  Do you even ask what we would like?  I would like to have my shipping descriptions and comments added to each listing where I can edit it....  THAT would be useful.   I don't want to add the measurements of a package I haven't even packed up yet... THAT is NOT useful.   ANY way thanks again for giving me the gift of figuring out how to work around you're buggy app.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Sounds like you are defaulting to Calculated shipping instead of Flat rate for .COM

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

no but even opting out of that takes more time/bandwith/processing then I would like....

Also I can't seem to add a second 'international' shipping flat rate... like one for Canada and one for the rest of the world...

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

There is only one international option on the quick listing tool on pc's so I assume it is the same on the app. Is there a way to change to the advanced listing tool?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply