LISTINGS VANISHING OFF EBAY

alegna_sniksah2010
Community Member

Did you know that I have had numerous listing completely disappear out of my account.  I was wondering if anyone else has had the problem.  It seems like someone may want to steal our auctions and they do in such a way that the whole auction is wiped off the map.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

terri*the*terrible
Community Member

Is it possible your listings were removed by eBay for some sort of violation?

Check your eMail address and eBay messages.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Do you have your closed auctions (Unsold) set to May or 7 days ? Or to 31 days, to 60 days, or to This Month, or any of the other settings available on the dropdown menu?

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

You get your listing pulled probably because of the copyrighted music you play in the listing.

I have to say your music and animated listing instantly turn me off from looking at them.  Are you selling your product or entertaining (?????)  Stick to selling the item in the listing.

Very bad listings in my opinion.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Listing 110687556547

I can't even read what the listing says. All that I can see are the grapes blocking the words.

How can I buy your items if I can't read the description?

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Why would an American seller come to Canadian boards to question why listings were pulled?

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Check the ebay id and it is a Canadian selling on ebay.com.

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

If you check the OP About Me page, it has nothing to do with about me of the seller.

I think the OP needs to get to the basics of selling your items and not so much on "artistic" listing and About Me page designs. The current designs hinder sales rather than help.

My opinions. Good luck with your sales.

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Check the ebay id and it is a Canadian selling on ebay.com.

Althought the user location is USA and item location is USA in the listings.  ????

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Perhaps the OP is dropshipping from Cali?

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

alegna_sniksah2010
Community Member

Sorry to disapppoint you but I like the way that they are.

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

alegna_sniksah2010
Community Member

Their system did not want to take USA, only their Air Forces Base for that Country. It is better than nothing, at least it says that it is coming out of somewhere that belongs to the US

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

alegna_sniksah2010
Community Member

Because the American seller cannot find good companies in Canada to do business with and has joined the Americans selling on the internet.

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

alegna_sniksah2010
Community Member

I will be changing the backgrounds in the future

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

alegna_sniksah2010
Community Member

No violation, i think that there was a bug in my account

Message 15 of 16
latest reply

Their system did not want to take USA, only their Air Forces Base for that Country. It is better than nothing, at least it says that it is coming out of somewhere that belongs to the US

It is required that the seller give her own location and the location she will be shipping from. These do not have to match. For example, many Canadian sellers ship from China or Europe, where their items are made.

The purpose of this is to let the customer know whether or not he should expect to have delays in shipping (distance  or customs).

Are you registered to collect and remit California sales tax? That would be a big nonn.

Message 16 of 16
latest reply