Community Feedback
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Quotes not working again, no preview and..
Quotes not working again, no preview and..
These boards are frustrating. I can't seem to quote anyone today and preview isn't working. Plus normally if I start to write a post but then cancel i...
by in Community Feedback | Updated by pocomocomputing
HOCKEY
HOCKEY
GO VANCOUVER :-D
by in Community Feedback | Updated by bcbeautiful
LISTINGS VANISHING OFF EBAY
Did you know that I have had numerous listing completely disappear out of my account. I was wondering if anyone else has had the problem. It seems lik...
Selling on Ebay
Selling on Ebay
I'm wondering if you sell on ebay and you put on your page FREE shipping which basiclly means SNAIL MAIL as USA postal service seems to take forever t...
by in Community Feedback | Updated by abigmug
Kalvin - Why is there no Seller Information Center link in the Sell menu
Kalvin - Why is there no Seller Information Center link in the Sell menu
ebay.ca implemented the Seller Information Centre a while back but there is no direct link in the Sell menu on the top right of each page like on ebay...
Kalvin - Images Are to Small !
Kalvin - Images Are to Small !
Kalvin any chance images on the boards can be bigger? If you look at post number 7 in this thread. http://community.ebay.ca/question/Selling-On-Ebay/E...
Answer center points.
Answer center points.
What is the purpose of the points earned by answering questions in the answer center?Can they be used for anything?
by in Community Feedback | Updated by pocomocomputing
Search in new forums?
Search in new forums?
Kalvin, will it work soon?
by in Community Feedback | Updated by kalvin@ebay.com
Did you know that I have had numerous listing completely disappear out of my account. I was wondering if anyone else has had the problem. It seems lik...
Store Icon is missing
Store Icon is missing
I wonder why the "Store Icon" no longer apears beside user IDs on the forums? On the old forums you would see the store icon when people posted. Do yo...
Claim Time
Claim Time
Hi everyone. I have a quick question. I bought an item from a user, who is shipping from China. It has been 31 days and the item has not arrived yet. ...
by in Community Feedback | Updated by scifan57
can't get a shipping amount!
can't get a shipping amount!
I won an auction yesterday and I want to pay for my item but I can't seem to get a shipping price. Any ideas?
by in Community Feedback | Updated by pjcdn2005
list in CND $$$
list in CND $$$
Hi, my auctions all show up in USD, but I want that price showing up in CND..............so if the auction says $12.95USD , I want it to list $12.95CN...
Where Does eBay.ca Get Its Numbers ?
Where Does eBay.ca Get Its Numbers ?
On top of the Discussion Boards Summary page, eBay.ca offers a summary as follows: Buying and Selling on eBay Seller Central | Seller Listing Tools | ...
by in Community Feedback | Updated by pierrelebel
offer
offer
a seller has a listing with a buy now price . has been listed for awhile. is it against ebay rules to contact this seller and make him an offer ?
Ebay won't let me pay :Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long
Ebay won't let me pay :Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long
"Secure Connection Failed An error occurred during a connection to marketplaceadvisor.channeladvisor.com.SSL received a record that exceeded the maxim...
by in Community Feedback | Updated by sirenamber
Change is good but not this one.
Change is good but not this one.
Don't like the new format,so it's back to reading books. Humm, that can't be all that bad. Thank you Ebay.
by in Community Feedback | Updated by lokijeep
groups, not
groups, not
Why this message after I set up a group? Error You do not have permission to access this group now; if you think this is an error, please contact the ...
Is there a Menu or Directory of the boards ?
Is there a Menu or Directory of the boards ?
I can't find an index - menu - list or directory showing the new boards :-(
Why is the first post always duplicated?
Why is the first post always duplicated?
I'm sorry if I missed the answer to this already. It seems so pointless and it's really annoying!
Search function?
Search function?
Is there a way to search the new forums? I don't see a link...am I just not looking in the right place?
I need help filing a claim.
I need help filing a claim.
Hi,everyone , after I contacted the seller for some beads I have not received after a month He agreed to give me a refund , only when I try to put the...
by in Community Feedback | Updated by rio1953
i have a book of....
i have a book of....
matches with princess diana and princes charles on it, I know there is a red one and a blue one. I have the red one, I was just wondering if anyone kn...
by in Community Feedback | Updated by femmefan1946
Error sorting in new forums
Error sorting in new forums
I was in the Seller Central forum and noticed that Topic and Last Post column headers have blue hyperlink text. I assume that this is for sorting. Whe...
Setting up your Profile in the New Community
Setting up your Profile in the New Community
Hi Everyone - You may have noticed that Avatars were not carried over with the upgrade. This is because they are no longer linked to your My World pro...
First post lol
First post lol
Will all the current forums be removed and just one generic forums replace them or will the current forums stay but simply redesigned?
Start a new Discussion