Forum Posts

Time before expiry

I keep seeing "Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. " What exactly are the age limits?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

Signing in to Community

Last night, I was unable to sign into the Community either here or on dotCOM.The Canada site seems to have corrected itself, although it demanded that I agree to join the Community (?) first. What was happening? I haven't tried the dotCOM Board yet.

Ebay is blocking European IP addresses for no reason

Ebay is blocking European IP addresses for no reason like if I was login from North Korea. One of my inactive accounts got suspended just because I changed some settings like password. Another account I have I can login to eBay but I am not allowed t...

eBay False shipping charges after checkout

I've been buying products from eBay sellers on ebay.CA from the USA and the shipping let's say is 14$ CAD.However, after I check my cart, the shipping price increases to 19$ CAD and on top of that, an import charge is added to the total price of prod...

200 promotional listings is a lie!

i listed 36 items and got charged almost 200$ in fees,sold one item.says i had to pay insertion fees however im signed up for the 200 free insertion listings,you have taken this money directly from my paypal and have no call center to resolve this..S...

help my package is stick in customs.

so i purchased a jinbao devastator (transformer) with the upgrade kit from a seller in china. its in its original box so i assume its a larger package. i payed around 22-24 shipping for a standard speedpak. once it showed that it had "cleared Canadia...

Accepted Solution change

Just a quick note: threads that have an accepted solution will now have a copy of that solution just below the original post. This is intended to help folks who may have a similar issue quickly see what the solution to the situation was. You can see ...

• 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

shipping costs

Hello, I had my first sell on ebay canada. I had to cancel because of the shipping cost from Canada to Puerto Rico. What do you suggest to make my next sale a smooth transition when it comes to shipping.thanksNewbee from Canada

App is not functional with new update

Well the out of touch programmers at eBay have done it again... I accidentally updated the app, and now I can't list on ebay,com.... It won't accept that the package is in Canada and has a letters and numbers for a zip code... so great, I can't list ...

Are eBay Communities connected between USA & Canada?

I'm starting to use eBay Community more often as a place to find answers. When Googling an eBay-related question, the results will sometime include posts from: community.ebay.ca community.ebay.com community.ebay.co.uk, etc. Is it possible to search a...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Community Platform

Hi all, Welcome to the newest version of your Community platform. I see that some of you are already posting away, and to those who may have experienced some hiccups earlier during the rollout process, thanks for your patience. Let's use this discuss...