Community Feedback
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
New Community Platform
New Community Platform
Hi all, Welcome to the newest version of your Community platform. I see that some of you are already posting away, and to those who may have experienc...
by in Community Feedback | Updated by happy_pigeon
New Community Boards Coming to ebay Canada now
New Community Boards Coming to ebay Canada now
This flew in under the radar yesterday. http://announcements.ebay.ca/2017/11/13/8075/ Cue the hue and cry in three... two.... one....
The new board format
The new board format
They just can't leave things alone - can they?
Item Location Fustration
Item Location Fustration
I have been looking for fishing lures being sold and shipped in Canada. A quick search from Canada only brings up a ton of results, but 90% of them ar...
by in Community Feedback | Updated by adagherin0
Any Mail Forwarding Services Like Chit Chat Express In BC? (Other Than Bookstotheborder)
Any Mail Forwarding Services Like Chit Chat Express In BC? (Other Than Bookstotheborder)
Chit Chat Express is clearly providing an awesome service for those in Ontario to save money shipping their packages to the US. Anyone know of similar...
by in Community Feedback | Updated by tyler@ebay
'eBay said Google's impending security change would "deter" shoppers'
'eBay said Google's impending security change would "deter" shoppers'
http://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2017/8/1503514217.html 
by in Community Feedback | Updated by pjcdn2005
FEBRUARY 1 2017 Weekly Session WISH LIST
FEBRUARY 1 2017 Weekly Session WISH LIST
Once more, I am not an employee of ebay and I don't play one on TV. It's been almost two months since ebay Canada held its last Weekly Session as a re...
by in Community Feedback | Updated by benhsports
Are eBay Communities connected between USA & Canada?
Are eBay Communities connected between USA & Canada?
I'm starting to use eBay Community more often as a place to find answers. When Googling an eBay-related question, the results will sometime include po...
by in Community Feedback | Updated by cumos55
Is there anyway to stop zombie threads?
Is there anyway to stop zombie threads?
I know that when you go to list a subject you get suggestions of previous ones and that is probably why we get zombie threads. I would like to see thr...
by in Community Feedback | Updated by cumos55
WEEKLY CHAT SESSIONS: Hello, Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me....
WEEKLY CHAT SESSIONS: Hello, Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me....
Hello,Is there anybody in there?Just nod if you can hear me.Is there anyone at home? With apologies to Pink Floyd, will someone -- anyone -- from ebay...
WEEKLY BOARD HOUR: Hello, it's me I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
WEEKLY BOARD HOUR: Hello, it's me I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
Hello from the other sideI must have called a thousand timesTo tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've doneBut when I call you never seem to be ho...
MARCH 1 2017 Weekly Session WISH LIST
MARCH 1 2017 Weekly Session WISH LIST
Again, I'm not an employee of ebay Canada nor do I play one on TV. It looks like I might have missed a week last week but I've been keeping a running ...
Took a peek to see if any comments from Canadian Sellers re eBay items on Kijiji
Took a peek to see if any comments from Canadian Sellers re eBay items on Kijiji
Found absolutely nothing but then again how does one sort through messages 2,3 4 years old? Too cumbersome.........
by in Community Feedback | Updated by mjwl2006momcqueen
FEBRUARY 15 2017 Weekly Session WISH LIST
FEBRUARY 15 2017 Weekly Session WISH LIST
Once again, I am not an employee of ebay and I don't play one on TV. It's been more than two months since ebay Canada held its last Weekly Session as ...
FEBRUARY 8 2017 Weekly Session WISH LIST
FEBRUARY 8 2017 Weekly Session WISH LIST
Once more, I am not an employee of ebay and I don't play one on TV. It's been two months since ebay Canada held its last Weekly Session as a result of...
by in Community Feedback | Updated by i.am.vivian
eBay.com landing page asks if you want eBay Canada instead
eBay.com landing page asks if you want eBay Canada instead
JANUARY 25 TH 2017 Weekly Session: WISH LIST
JANUARY 25 TH 2017 Weekly Session: WISH LIST
Again, I am not an employee of ebay and I don't play one on TV. Since it's been more than six weeks since ebay Canada held its last Weekly Session as ...
JANUARY 18TH 2017 Weekly Session: WISH LIST
JANUARY 18TH 2017 Weekly Session: WISH LIST
I am not an employee of ebay and I don't play one on TV. It's been more than a month since ebay Canada held its last Weekly Session as a result of our...
'The World’s Most Interesting Purchases'
'The World’s Most Interesting Purchases'
The World’s Most Interesting Purchases By: Kari Ramirez, eBay News TeamWe pour through eBay data to highlight a collection of some of the most expensi...
Problem with seller
Problem with seller
I recently made a purchase from a seller in Toronto. The seller had an option to pay by money order, it was cashed and item has been received. The lis...
by in Community Feedback | Updated by i.am.vivian
Are any other Canadian sellers having problems with new Canada Post rules, no tracking on small pack
Are any other Canadian sellers having problems with new Canada Post rules, no tracking on small pack
Canada Post has lost one package when shipping this way for me, and now I have another asking for a tracking number. Pretty hard when you only make a ...
Shipping
Shipping
It may be obvious to many sellers that all shipments to a successful buyer should be trackable or traceable. I recently sold an item to Vietnam and th...
Is it just me? or did anyone else notice that eBay customer service have no clue about eBay.ca
Is it just me? or did anyone else notice that eBay customer service have no clue about eBay.ca
In the past 6 months, everytime I called eBay, the customer care reps. keep on answering my questions based on the .com system which in most cases is ...
EBay/Paypal shipping labels - Canada
EBay/Paypal shipping labels - Canada
I am a Canadian newbie who just sold my first 4 ounce item on EBay Canada. When I try to print a shipping, not matter what options I use, it wants to ...
by in Community Feedback | Updated by honeybed1950
Hi the Royal Canadian Mint in recent history, provided banks with bags of coin
Hi the Royal Canadian Mint in recent history, provided banks with bags of coin
Hi the Royal Canadian Mint in recent history, (1960s or 70s), provided banks with bags of coin, rather than shipping rolls and boxes to banks as is th...
by in Community Feedback | Updated by ironchachi
Changes to Ebay.com boards
Changes to Ebay.com boards
I picked this up on the Ebay.com boards and nothing is posted on Ebay at all.Here is the link if anyone wants to read and discuss http://community.eba...
by in Community Feedback | Updated by computer_saskboy
BC Beach Logs
BC Beach Logs
A friend told me these were going for a pretty penny in the Asian Countries. Does anyone have any information on this? Really...I'm not the one sellin...
by in Community Feedback | Updated by femmefan1946
Kalvin - unable to reply to post or start topic from iPad
Kalvin - unable to reply to post or start topic from iPad
I find my iPad really convenient for reading the discussion boards, but with these new boards I can't use it to reply to a post or start a new topic! ...
by in Community Feedback | Updated by pierrelebel
Ever hear the nightmare stories of people with toy weapons being shot or attacked
Ever hear the nightmare stories of people with toy weapons being shot or attacked
Well I have seen it first hand and have hear many stories and seen 2 people get charged for having toy weapons.... Look at this list and read descript...
by in Community Feedback | Updated by saffos613
any Yugioh enthusiaist???????
any Yugioh enthusiaist???????
Are there any other card entusiaist such as Yugioh, Magic amd star trek here. selling is good but relation to other like minded individuals is more fu...
Start a new Discussion