Was:
US $39.99 What does this price mean?

You save:
US $4.00 (10%)

Price:
US $35.99
Approximately C $37.30

Shipping:
US $19.95 (approx. C $20.68) USPS Priority Mail International Padded Flat Rate Envelope See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges.  

Item location:
Ballwin, Missouri, United States

Ships to:
Worldwide

Delivery:
Estimated Delivery within 7-11 business days
Seller ships within 1 day after receiving cleared payment 
Please allow additional time if international delivery is subject to customs processing.

This person never made it clear that the highest bider was getting the sale So consequenlty I am rating is shop as one 

with poor service, and too many delays and incosistencies.

Spoiler

I buy regularly here on ebay and pay immediatetly. Ebay is a great idea.
If any problem arises I take care of them personally unless they take the form of spam. So please before causing mayhem in daily e-mails via ebay, check with me first I do not bite and I use common sense to deal with everything
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: stop sale not concludedEmail reference id:Email reference id: [#71bf1bc9676c49ff82e

This person never made it clear that the highest bider was getting the sale So consequenlty I am rating is shop as one 

with poor service, and too many delays and incosistencies.

In some categories, a sale isn't final until the buyer has paid. If you hadn't yet paid for the item, someone else probably purchased it and paid

right away. That is totally out of the seller's control. If you did pay and the the seller cancelled the sale, you should be able to leave feedback for the seller.

Also, your post may be edited because you are not supposed to mention a seller or buyers's id on these boards.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply