3rd and 4th anniversary badges received on same day

Weird...

I don't recall ever being told I have some kind of Community Member Anniversary badge. On the 22nd May I got two; A third year as a member, and a fourth year. Both for the same thing, two different years, got both on the 22nd. It looks like I got the 4th year badge before I got the 3rd year badge.

What's going on?

Time travel?Time travel?22.5.22 eBay anniversay badges 3+4 #2.png

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@marnotom! wrote:

I'm guessing that there's a bit of "catch-up" going on as you didn't receive your 3rd anniversary badge in 2021, possibly because you didn't visit the Community Boards last year?

Either catchup or the technie position that looks after that task wasn't filled for a time period. Majority of historical data on eBay is almost never in real time.

Screenshot 2022-05-27 094710.jpg

-Lotz

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

marnotom!
Community Member

I'm guessing that there's a bit of "catch-up" going on as you didn't receive your 3rd anniversary badge in 2021, possibly because you didn't visit the Community Boards last year?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@marnotom! wrote:

Either catchup or the technie position that looks after that task wasn't filled for a time period. Majority of historical data on eBay is almost never in real time.

Screenshot 2022-05-27 094710.jpg

-Lotz

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

What does this tell you?

Screenshot-2022-5-28 mcrlmn.png

It indicates that in 2018 I was wasting my life in this forum.

Relatively speaking, I'll bet it's a small sampling.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@mcrlmn wrote:

What does this tell you?

Screenshot-2022-5-28 mcrlmn.png

It indicates that in 2018 I was wasting my life in this forum.

Relatively speaking, I'll bet it's a small sampling.

It could also mean you were inadvertently accidentally assisting other users with your accumulated eBay knowledge and helping them deal with whatever eBay situation (rabbit hole) they had fallen into. It's only a matter of time before a seller/buyer does fall into those crevises. 

-Lotz

Message 5 of 5
latest reply