Awaiting shipping error message

devon@ebay 

Anyone else seeing Awaiting Shipping message to items that have been already shipped and show a eBay Labels assigned tracking number? (Manage orders awaiting shipment page). The tracking link shows it as processed at post office earlier today. I have 1 from earlier today. Is this a new glitch? Value of order to be shipped. $0.00

-Lotz

As a side note, previously shipped shipments that used Small Packet Air to USA are no longer being counted on TSR page as valid tracking. The UR tracking numbers for applicable shipments still show as delivered. Possibly revised with the new Tracked Air promotion or a reset was done to the internal eBay counter?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

devon@ebay 

Anyone else seeing Awaiting Shipping message to items that have been already shipped and show a eBay Labels assigned tracking number? (Manage orders awaiting shipment page). The tracking link shows it as processed at post office earlier today. I have 1 from earlier today. Is this a new glitch? Value of order to be shipped. $0.00

-Lotz

I'm seeing this on one of mine too. It happens frequently to me, but usually a refresh takes care of it. Not this time.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@flipistics wrote:

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

devon@ebay 

-Lotz

I'm seeing this on one of mine too. It happens frequently to me, but usually a refresh takes care of it. Not this time.

@flipistics 

I've seen this before with best offer and message tasks but never with completed sales.

-Lotz 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It happened to me last week but by the end of the day it was fine.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply