ENDLESS requests to "sign in" when already signed into the site!!

Customer sends a question, you go to answer it, asks you to sign in again.

Customer from another country sends a question, try to respond to it, Ebay dumps

you into that country's site, you have to sign in again, even though you NEVER LEFT Ebay.

Oh, and also the :please indicate each square with a crosswalk in it."

EVERYONE IS USING A VPN EBAY, WAKE UP!!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

marnotom!
Community Member
Each eBay site has its own set of cookies. I can be logged into eBay.ca but not eBay.com, or vice versa.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I'm always logged into both sites at the same time, however I'm also getting these fairly regularly usually when I do something on .COM that ports me across to .CA even though I'm already in on .CA on another tab.

It is annoying, I'm also almost needing a robot to help me know what things are "bicycles" (some of the motorbikes look like "bikes") or what they count as "boats" (a Kayak?, a Canoe? got that one wrong too).

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I get asked to sign in like 10 times a day when I want to open a shipping page or anything with info, its bloody annoying! I could have just opened a shipping details page signed in and 5 mins later im signing in again! Its been really bad latley. I only use .ca never go on the .com site

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Being asked to sign in... several times each day ...  is eBay's way to confirm that an ID has not been hacked

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

...it's an eBay thing, sign in, even though you are already in, again, in, then you have to click all the...

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

You always find the perfect video for the issue! Life on a never ending loop!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply