Ebay Mobile app shipping tool bug

Hi
Anyone else having trouble listing with the mobile app? Since monday Nov 7th the shipping section does not have options besides lettermail for Canada and For the US no option for airmail small package.
The dimentions are correct, i called ebay yesterday and they were not able to give explain why this is happening.
When I try to list on desktop the same thing happens, same thing on Apple & Android... even uninstalled app and reinstalled.
Added a photo for the US side only option is lettermail and UPS, for Canada only option is lettermail.
Thanks
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I don't use the app but on my iPad and desktop I see all of the options for both domestic and the US.   I see that you are missing the generic options too.  Have you tried using sell similar on one of your current listings that already has options listed?

I know that you said the dimensions are correct but what dimensions are you using?  Have you tried it without any dimensions?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

You're not the only one with the problem. I just saw thiis other thread. 
https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Tech-Support/m-p/486525#M140837

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

nsdan
Community Member

Lots of problems on ebay lately. I have several items with offers and can't accept, counter offer or decline. Also can't contact bidders to tell them there is a problem with ebay's system. Offers that I would accept are lapsing and I am losing sales. I've contacted ebay 3 times in the last couple of days and all they say is that there are some issues they are aware of and the IT department is looking into it. I have no idea if their estimate of approximately 48 hours is just wishfull thinking or if they really know what they are talking about. I'm guessing the latter since I'm into day 4 of waiting already.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

nsdan
Community Member

I meant don't know what they are talking about.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yes something has changed, on both the app and the website I have lost all shipping options for about 30 listed products. There was no indication this happened, I just found out by trying to post something on ebay.ca. I posted instead on ebay.com where they seem to have a newly launched interface. On the new one there's no calculated shipping, just the option to set flat rates. Maybe that's why the shipping options got removed from the .ca site? Because they're launching a new system with only flat rates? A heads up would have been nice.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply