Markdown Sale not working

Has anyone had any issues with their markdown sale not working. All of my listings which have a markdown sale is now showing regular price. 

When I go into manage promotions they are still showing active but the sale prices are not showing. I am supposed to start managed payments tomorrow and wondering if this may have something to with it

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Markdown Sale not working

@leslieroberts wrote:

Has anyone had any issues with their markdown sale not working. All of my listings which have a markdown sale is now showing regular price. 

When I go into manage promotions they are still showing active but the sale prices are not showing. I am supposed to start managed payments tomorrow and wondering if this may have something to with it

YES, extremely frustrating, especially this time of year.

Will be trying to get an answer from Merchant Support and post results later . 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Conversed with someone with the sales team who escalated it to the support team. Supposed to be fixed in 24-48hrs. Hopefully they can do this quickly

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

22hrs waiting for this to be fixed. So much for them saying it would probably be fixed in less than 24hrs. Cancelled all promotions and starting from scratch. Don't have time to wait any longer.

Thanks once again Ebay

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Spoke to Merchant Support this AM, still no resolution though it's a "known issue". 

None of my promotions are working

Tried ending and restarting one to see and it still isn't working.

heck of a time of year for this to not work.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

STILL not working on .ca

working on .com listings.... 

farcical that they can't fix this. I rely on markdown manager for this time of year.  It is costing me $$$

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Not working today either --CYBERMONDAY!! Really? My sale is still processing over 2 hours after launch, with NONE of the items marked down yet.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

...correction. Just starting to see a handful of items marked down now. Even so, 2 hours!!? On CyberMonday?

Message 8 of 8
latest reply