Markdown Sales not working - serious technical issue but eBay is DEATH and will not help

This happens only on eBay. com, on eBay.ca everything works as expected:

I have several old campaigns in the list in my marketing dashboard, but they can't be deleted. All it shows is the red error message "The parameter is not valid, please check and retry".

I also can't run new markdown sales: I can add a new promotion, for example 10% off every item for "Back To School Sale". There is no problem adding this campaign, I can select all 220 items, and I can start the campaign. But no item will show the discount, and when I go back to my promotions dashboard, the campaign is active, but instead of the number of items in the campaign it only shows "--".

Attached 2 screenshots to make it better understandable.

Nobody here in the community can help me with that, since it is a technical issue with eBay, not on my end. BUT I hope that some eBay person reads this as well... Yes, I am a dreamer in this case.

I am writing to eBay Facebook team about 2 times a day because of that issue, I want eBay to call me back, but nothing ever happened to help it. The FB team obviously is trained to not help when it comes to technical issues, and the eBay customer service never calls back, also when it says "we will call you in about 2 minutes". Just NOTHING.

Ebay became so arrogant over the years, that they don't even accept the fact anymore, that their system has technical issues. No option to report technical issues. This is like a car dealership with no shop, because they think their vehicles will never fail.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0